Meeting Everyone

It's been day 3 and it seems like things have been looking brighter now in the hotel. I was in the kitchen about to cook something until I was smelling alcohol out of nowhere. It smelled putrid which annoyed me.

“What’s that smell?” I said to myself.

I was trying to figure out what it was. After I turned around, there was a black and white cat with red wings. He was covered in poker symbols. And the scent on him reeked of straight up alcohol.

“Hey you~” he said to me as he got closer to me.

“Uhh hey…” I said as I backed up against the kitchen counter.

He pressed up against me where I couldn't move. I was against the countertop. The look on his face and the stench of alcohol getting me really mad. It was like he was forcing himself on me. And what was freaky about it, is that I didn’t like that feeling. Like this felling happened before.

“Let me get a kiss~” the cat said as he placed his paws on my arms and holding me, trying to give me a kiss.

But I was getting so upset, I literally punched him in the face. “Back off!”

“Oof!” he groaned in pain.

“Ooh, ouch.” I winced as my hand hurt after doing throwing that punch at him. “You better watch it buddy.” I growled at him.

He threw himself onto the ground in pain. He growled at me and he was pissed off. “Fucking bitch.” he grumbled.

“Get outta here you freaky cat.” I told him. I didn't care what I did to him. The stuff that he was doing to me was totally uncalled for.

“Fuck you!” he cursed at me. He ran out of the kitchen and I heard him grumbling.

‘Sheesh, what a weird cat thing creature.’ I thought to myself.

I was about to continue working until I saw a little girl with just one eye crawling around. She was crawling around the kitchen like a bug, and it looked like she was looking for something. I was trying to figure out what it was, so I stopped her in her tracks.

“Hey little girl.” I greeted her.

“Oh hi!” she looked up to me.

“I don’t mean to be in the way but…” I started. “I was trying to figure out what are you doing?”

“I'm looking for bugs.” she said with her low freaky voice.

It looked like she had sharp teeth as well. I was starting to find her really interesting, especially with how fast she was on her feet.

I picked her up from her collar. “Hey, I’m Rachel. I’m the new head chef here.” I introduced myself to her. 

“I’m Nifty.” she said. “I'm the maid of the hotel. I clean everything. I clean messes and kill bugs. I kill mother bugs in front of their children.”

“Uhh okay…” I laughed nervously.

My ears went back as I was a bit disturbed to hear that. But then again, I was also interested in this little Nifty character. She seemed like a fun, unhinged, and unbroken person.

I asked her. “Are you hungry?”

“Hungry?”

“Yeah.” I nodded.

“All the time.” she licked her lips.

“Okay. I’ll fix you up something right now.” I said.

So I got to the countertop and quickly whipped her up an apple baked cobbler. After it was done in the oven, I let it cool down. She was waiting ever so patiently. After a little while longer, I passed it over to her and she gave it a first bite.

She gasped. “Mmm~!” she licked her lips and was eating more of it. She fell in love with the dessert and ate it up like it was nothing. “This was so good~! Can I have more please?!”

“Sure.” I giggled. She was fun. I was about to give her another piece of dessert until I heard a noise outside the kitchen.

“Huh, I wonder what’s going on out there?” I said.

I walked out of the kitchen to see my friend Aqua finally awake. I was glad that she was okay. She was helping that black and white messed up cat that try to had his way with me. The way that he tried to force himself on me was just sickening. Well, at least he's not trying to do anything to her at least. But I heard that he was being rude and that's uncalled for.

But it didn’t matter. Just then, I felt something touched my shoulder. I look behind me and realized that it was Charlie. “Hi boss.” I greeted her.

“Hello Rachel. Well, it looks like you’ve met Nifty and Husker. Husker is the bartender and Nifty is the maid of the hotel.” she said. “You already know me, Vaggie, and Alastor.”

“Yes I do.” I smiled. I was happy knowing that I met the others. It was kind of odd that I liked Nifty except Husker because he was rude. Just for that I gave him a black eye. My hand still hurt after hitting his face.

I walked up to Aaua. “Hey Aaua.”

She turned around and gasped. “Rachel!” she ran up to me and gently hugged me. “I’m so glad you’re okay!”

I hugged her back and I was happy to see that she was okay. “What took you so long?”

“I was sleeping. Apparently for 3 days.” she said.

“I’ll say. Took you long enough.”

“I’m sorry I worried you.”

“It’s okay. But I’m glad that you’re healthy.” I said as I petted her head.

“Thanks.” she wagged her tail.

While Charlie ended up talking to my friend Aqua, I was going back into the kitchen. I saw that Nifty was gone and I was thinking that she went back to work exterminating bugs. I was about to start the lunch menu until I felt somebody else's hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see it was Alastor again with his charming smile.

“Hi Alastor.” I greeted him.

“Hello my dear.” he took a bow. “It seems like your friend might be really hungry. She has been slumbering for 3 days.”

“You’re right.” I nodded as I was getting out the ingredients.

“It would be a good idea if you make her something to eat darling.”

What he said made my face turn red and my tail turn puffy. “Y-Yeah. I’ll get right on it.”

“Very good.” he said as he was leaving.

After he left, I was feeling my face burning with passion. ‘Oh my god! He called me darling!’ I thought to myself. I felt really special that he said that, but I know that he says that to all the ladies in the hotel.

I shook off the thoughts in my head and started making Aqua’s meal since she wasn’t able to eat a full meal since we arrived here. And once again, it felt like I was being watched all over. I looked around, but saw nothing except shadows that look like were moving. It freaked me out a little bit, but it'll be okay. This is Hell after all.

Give credit to my friend
LeonardoLover1106