~Secrets~

Something felt strange today which made me feel a little uneasy. I didn’t know what it was, but all I know was that it may or may not be good. After I was finished making lunch for everyone, I end up walking out of the kitchen to get some fresh air. I wanted to go outside, but I didn't want to risk being caught. So I took that chance and went outside of the hotel.

“The air feels really good.” I said to myself as I felt the crisp Hell air. It was refreshing and cool. After a little while, I went back inside to get back into work.

As I entered back into the kitchen, I felt like somebody was here. I turned around to see that it was Aqua. I was about to bump into her but I stopped myself and looked at her.

“Oh, hey Aqua.” I greeted her.

“H-Hey Rachel.”

I looked at her to see that she was sweating a bit. “Are you okay?”

“Umm… y-yeah. I’m okay. It’s just that…” she paused for a second. “I was wondering if you can keep a secret?”

What she asked me was a weird question to me. But I nodded. “Sure. What is it?”

“I wanna show you.”

“Oh. Okay.” I said as I put the dishes down. “Lead the way.”

“Okay.” she said as she took my paw.

I followed right behind her out of the kitchen and passed the bar. As we passed by the bar, I looked at Husker who was flipping me off with the middle finger.

“Hmph. Just ignore him.” Aqua said as she looked away from him.

I decided to give him a taste of his own medicine. I used my hands and pretend to wind up the middle finger at him like a jack in the box toy. “Take that pussycat.”

“Fuck off bitch!” he grumbled.

“Come on Rachel.” Aqua motioned me to come over.

“Okay.” I said as I caught up with here.

Once I got to where she wanted to go, I looked at the door to see that it was leading me straight to the pool room. To be honest, I was very concerned.

‘Why is she taking me to the pool room?’ I thought to myself as we walked into the pool room together.

All I know was that she wanted to show me something, but I feel like something was off. I was wondering what she wanted to show me.

After we went inside and closed the door, Aqua picked up a ‘closed’ sign for the door. The last time I was in here was when she was doing her training holding her breath underwater. I admit that it was still impressive of what she did that day. But I was also a little worried too. But I knew that she could do it and earned the job.

I sat at the side of the pool. But I wasn’t too close to the water because for some reason, the water scares me. I don't know what it is, maybe this new part of me being in hell made me afraid of water.

“O-Okay.” Aqua took a deep breath.

“All right what is it so special that you wanted to show me?” I asked her. I looked at her curiously trying to figure out what she wanted to show me.

I was not so fond of being in the pool room due to how moist and how humid it gets in here. I saw her looking at me and I was pondering what she was going to do next. I watched her curiously as she was holding some sort of necklace. I watched her and carefully heard her making a wish. Just then, I witnessed her diving right into the water.

“Aqua?” I called out her name with concern.

I looked down at the water and saw a bright blue glow. After she came up to the surface, she was swimming towards me. Once I saw what was there, I was shocked. I fell back onto the floor and was surprised of what I was seeing. She was completely different. Her top half was the same but her bottom half was like a fish.