Strong Dream

{{🔞 Warning this will have mature contacts for mature audience turn back if you will

Today was completely different. It felt like my head was spinning with a strong hesitant force. It felt strange. And I feel like I was in a world that was familiar to me. One day, I walked through the long hallway with multiple doors. My body was feeling pretty heavy and I couldn't move any further. I realize that I was in a dream.

It's hard to wake up especially when you're in a strong dream like this. There was a strong void coming from a random door and then I opened the door to try to wake myself up. And I did. Or so I thought.

I felt a pair of arms wrapping themselves around me and they felt warm. I leaned into the touch and these arms felt ever so strong. I lightly opened my eyes and I was surprised that Alastor was in my bed!

“Hello my dear~” he said in a rather sexy voice tone.

“Ah!” I pulled away from him.

I was feeling how dry my mouth was and how warm I was getting. Was it coming from the aftermath from the alcohol? No, this was different. I was surprised that he was in here. And I thought that I laid him down in his own room.

“What’s wrong with you my dear~?” he asked me as he crawled over to me, just inches away from my lips.

“A-Alastor.” I blushed as I was backing up a bit. “W-What are you doing? This is so unlike you sir.”

“Whatever do you mean~?” he said as he leans in closer and laid his index finger upon my lips ever so softly.

I blushed and looked up to him with impatience. I was feeling how strong and hot my body was getting from his touch. Alastor leaned his hands down on my hips and pulled me down back into the bed. I felt nothing but heat and I moaned out.

“A-Ahh~” I moaned and blushed red.

“Oh my, feeling good already~?” he said in a surprised tone.

I blushed as I sounded out that moan. I didn’t know why I did that, but for some reason, it felt really good somehow. I wanted more of his intoxicating touch. The way that his hands were touching me made me squirm just a little bit through the touch.

“Just relax~” he said as he leaned forward and pressed his lips up against mine.

I felt my eyes rolling to the back of my head and didn't realize that I wanted his lips so much. I felt myself kissing him back, melting into the strong kiss.

My body moved more through the kiss. My legs were slightly squirming as I was feeling the heat rising. I felt his tongue licking my bottom lip ever so slightly.

“M-Mmm~” I moaned in the kiss.

Alastor chuckled in the kiss. “Good girl~”

I blushed more as I was feeling my undergarments being soaked with an unknown wetness that I never felt before. He ran his hands through my hips which made me shivered from the touch.

“Aww~” I moaned again because it felt so good.

“Feeling good my dear~?” Alastor asked me with a smirk on his face.

“Y-Yeah.” I nodded slowly.

I realized that he looked so hot from up there. Just looking at him up there on top of me made me blush much more red. I placed my hand on his chest gently and unbuttoned his shirt.

“Ooh, getting right to the good part my darling~?” he asked me.

I blushed as I was taking it off. When I did that, I saw all the scars on his chest. It looked like he's been through hell and back multiple times. Alastor gently take off my clothes as I was taking the rest of his clothes off too.

“W-We’re naked.” I blushed.

“Well, you’re fully naked~ And you look beautiful naked~” Alastor said as he was touching my sides.

“Ahh~” I moaned as his touch was inviting.

“Hehe~” he smirked.

What was this feeling? It’s so strong, so sudden, and so new. It made my body throb with excitement as I opened my legs, feeling the cold breeze. With him running his fingers through my black fur and made me moan with ecstasy.

“Mmm~” he leans down, placing his face in between my neck and gave a light kiss to my shoulder up through my neck. It was until he gave it a good bite.

I gasped. “Aww~!” I arched my back and I moaned out loudly.

I was feeling my breasts and nipples get hard from the feeling of him biting me. I move my head to the side as I was feeling the pleasure he was giving me. I was feeling him sucking my blood which made me moan over and over again because of how strangely good it felt.

“Ohh~” I moaned again as he was sucking my blood.

“Mmm~” he moaned into my neck which made it vibrate in a good way.

After I felt him pull away, I saw his face again and he was smirking with those sharp teeth. He was licking his lips as he was looking straight right at me.

“Ready my darling~?” he asked as he was starting to take off his last piece of clothing, his boxers.

“Y-Yeah.” I blushed.

After he took off his boxers all the way, pulled out his big friend. His staff of choice I called it. When I looked at it, I realized how big he was. I was still debating with myself if this was this a dream, because it felt so real and so hot.

Alastor was rubbing himself up and down against my wet flower, but yet he still didn't go in.

“Ahh~” I moaned as I drooled in pleasure. “A-Alastor~” I moaned his name.

“Be patient my darling~” he said as he placed his finger to rub the strong juices that I was releasing from my wet flower.

“Ohh~” I arched my back.

“Hehe, ready~?” he asked as he was aligning himself to me.

“Y-Yes~” I said.

“Good~” he said.

I was waiting for him to give me the main course until…

(End of dream)

“Fuck!!!” I screamed out loud as I woke up in my own bed. And that was the end of the dream. I looked around my room and felt my blanket was wet. Like it was pretty wet.

“Oh damn, did I have a wet dream?” I said to myself. Just then, I heard banging on my door. “Who is it?”

“It’s me. Alastor.”

I blushed red. “C-Come in.”

Alastor entered the room and I was trying my best to cover my wet mess up with the blanket.

“Is everything alright? I heard you scream.”

“I-I’m fine sir.” I smiled nervously at him. “It was just a dream.”

“I see.” he said as he looked at me with concern and worry on his face. “Hmm? What are you hiding under there?”

“Um nothing!” I gripped the blanket.

“Let me see.” he said as he tried to pull my blanket away.

I pulled back the blanket because I didn't want him to see what had happened to my bedsheets. We were playing tug of war for quite a bit until he won.

“Ah!” I fell off the bed and sat up as I heard him gasp. I saw his ears standing on edge. I gulped as I was ready for what he was seeing.

{{ give amazing credits to my good friend to help me make this sound better LeonardoLover1106

"My Mistress"On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara