Hazbin Hotel

Rachel's story

We've made quite a journey together trying to find a safe place. But I ended up feeling weak alongside with my new friend. I looked back to see that she losing a weird colored shade of blood that I've never seen before. It kind of look blue to me. And it was starting to worry me.

"Are you okay Aqua?"

"I'll be fine." she panted.

We kept walking together trying to keep each other support so we didn't fall. But in my life, it felt like we were being watched and followed. I had a bad feeling about this, but I didn't know what it was. I tried to keep up with Aqua, but it was a little too hard for me. It was especially harder since I was losing more blood. Everything was coming to blur and I'm trying my best to keep moving forward.

But finally got the chance to rest up against a big black iron gate. But the weird part was that I didn't know where we were.

"Where are we?" I asked Aqua.

"I-I don't know. But at least we're out of that crazy town." she panted.

I could tell that Aqua wasn't looking too good. She was losing a lot of blood from her arm.

My ears perked up as I heard the gate opening. I stood by Aqua just in case something was about to attack us. But standing before us was a tall creature with red and pink glowing eyes staring right at us. As it got closer, I was already to attack.

"Whoa. You both look like shit." it spoke to us. "Do ya both need help?" it asked us.

This was weird, this creature offered to help us. I was a bit skeptical on what was going on. I looked at this creature that had pink fuzz, with one pink eye in the other one black. This creature looked like a spider to me. I've always liked them but a walking talking tall spider was kind of off to me.

I stood my guard and nodded. "Yeah. We need help."

"Okay. Let's go." the spider said as he helped us out.

As we walked through the big black gate, I looked up to see that we were going into a really big building. "Whoa, what is this place?"

"The Hazbin Hotel, you guys will be safe here." he said.

"Ohh..." Aqua moaned in pain.

I looked to the side to see that my friend was about to pass out. But at the same time, my vision was starting to blur. Almost everything I was seeing was red all over again. I was trying my best to keep my balance but the spider helped us into the hotel building.

As we walking into the front doors of the hotel, I looked at the spider.

"Yo guys, we need help here!" he called out.

I was witnessing a girl with blonde hair and bright eyes running towards us. And she looked worried. I never realized that here in Hell people would be worried for others.

I held onto Aqua to keep her balance until I felt her collapse in my arms. I gasped. "Oh no Aqua!" I cried out her name.

"Don't worry, we're gonna help. I need help!" the kind blonde hair lady yelled for one of her staff members to come and help.

The spider picked up my unconscious friend.

I growled. "What are you going to do to her?" I asked him. If it weren't for her, I would still be in the alleyway almost dying. "Please be careful with her."

"Don't worry. I got her." the spider said as he whisked her away.

After I saw him leave, I felt a strange aura coming from behind me. I turned my head to see a different creature pop out of the shadows. This creature had a big wide smile across his face and antlers like a deer. It also had ears like a fluffy fox and a tail of a deer.

"Hello my dear." he greeted me.

I gulped as he gave me this weird feeling. When I was around Adam, I didn't know what it was. The nice kind lady says

"Can you help her Alastor?" she asked the red deer.

"I will, if she'll let me." he looked at me.

But I shook my head in disapproval. "N-No."

"She says no."

"Okay. Vaggie!" the kind lady called out to another girl on her way down the stairs.

"I'm here Charlie."

"Candy you help this girl?"

"Sure. If she'll let me." she looked at me.

I was still skeptical but I agreed to let the girl help me. I still felt weak, so I let this one eyed girl take me to her room. After I sat on her bed, all I could do was sit there and wait in the silence.

"Hey." she greeted me. "My name is Vaggie. And it's all right, I was scared the first time too. But I'm here and I want to be your friend. I want to make sure you're okay."

"O-Okay." I said. I felt so surprised with this person in general, willing to help me. But my main concern was about Aqua. "Umm, what will happen with my friend?" I asked Vaggie.

"It's all right. Our staff here is going to help her heal. She's lost a lot of blood and you're covered in blood." she said as she checked on me. "Huh?"

"What's wrong?"

"Hmm, strange. That color of blood on you... wait a minute you're an angel." she looked at me in surprise.

"N-No I'm not." I tried to lie to her. I pulled away and got scared thinking that she might kill me. Since I'm not from here, I wasn't ready to die again.

"It's okay. Look." she showed me her scars. It showed that she was a fallen angel as well.

"W-Whoa. You're a fallen angel too." I said as I was shocked. I just stared at her.

Vaggie helped me with my injuries, she was still surprised that I was still awake. But she helped me with everything.

"So what's your name?" she asked me.

"I'm Rachel." I introduced myself. I told her everything from my first extermination day up to my ordeal of what happened.

Vaggie stop for a moment. "I know her. I used to be her friend too. Lute betrayed me as well when I was sparing a sinner." she explained.

"Just like me..." I kept listening to her story.

"She ripped my wings from my back too. But I just recently discovered that love and hope got my wings back."

I looked at her and I realized I loved my wings. They carried me up so high in the sky. I would have to say that I would love to have my wings back. But right now I don't feel love, right now all I felt was hurt. But the only way if I could them back is that I need to build trust with these people. And to do that was to built the love inside.

After Vaggie was finished, she gave me some new clean clothes. I got the chance to clean up in the bathroom, it felt so nice to finally clean up all that gunk after I got changed. "All done."

"You look much better. Let's go meet my girlfriend."

"Okay." I said as I started to follow her. I went to meet Vaggie's girlfriend Charlie.

She was delighted and relieved that I was okay. So she gave me a tour of the hotel and the place seemed pretty neat. Pretty soon, she offered me a job.

I was thinking that a job here in the hotel would help me. I felt like I can do something with this place and build the love inside me that I once had. So I offered to take the job and Charlie was really happy.

She offered to give me the title of head chef of the hotel. Honestly, don't get me wrong I really love to cook. So the girls showed me the kitchen and it was big. Silverware was everywhere and I was liking this. I feel like this was it. This is going to be my new life. I just hope that my friend will be all right.

Give credit to my best friend that help me made this sound so much better
LeonardoLover1106