Punished in Wrong Ways

Last night was a good night for a first date. Alastor treated me so well last night. But to tell you the truth, the show at Ozzy’s was too dramatic for my taste. Drama wasn’t my cup of tea.

One day, I was enjoying myself walking through the lobby as I was stretching my legs. I heard footsteps running toward me and I turned around. I saw Husker running out of the pool room soaking wet. I was a bit concerned about what happened. Wow, I never thought I’d see the day I’m worried about an alcoholic cat.

I went over to the bar and sucked under the table to see that Husker was crying. Man, it looked pretty upsetting to see him like this.

“Hey Husk, what happened?”

“N-Nothing…” he sniffled.

I smelled something at his head and it was the scent of blood. I gently placed my hand at the back of his head and saw my hand covered in it.

“Oh my god. You’re bleeding.
Vaggie to get the first aid kit!” I called her over.

As Vaggie came over, she was already tending to him. As I helped her, I smelled something else on Husker. He was smelling like soapy water, and a hint of marshmallow smell. I looked at the wet water trail he left behind and I saw it trailing at the pool room. I growled, knowing who did this.

“Okay. He’s fine.” Vaggie said.

“Ugh…” Husker groaned.

“Vaggie, take Husker to his room. I’ve gotta talk to someone, someone who’s in big trouble.” I glared at the pool room.

“Okay. Come on Husk.” Vaggie told him as she took Husk away.

I left the bar and stood by the pool room doors. I was going to give Aqua a piece of my mind about what’s with her. She’s been like this for the past week with her attitude and drama. And I didn’t like it one bit. I saw Aqua leaving the pool room I figured her shift was over.

“Oh, hey sis.” she waved to me.

I walked up to her all mad I pulled her ear.

“Ow!” she slapped my hand away from her. “What the hell was that about?!”

“What do you think you were going to do? You almost killed Husker!” I yelled at her as I was holding her ear again.

“Ow!” she slapped my hand away from her again. “It wasn’t my fault he was clumsy!”

“You could’ve killed him! I know you poured that soapy water on him!”

“So what?! Water doesn’t hurt anybody!”

“Well it does to Husk!” I growled louder.

“Well no one told you to be nosy you fucking bitch!”

I gasped knowing that she snapped at me. She would never snap at me like that. I heard those voices in my head again and they were getting strong. I also felt the shadows forming underneath me. I was about to speak my mind until

“That’s enough!” Alastor snapped his fingers so he had Aqua wrapped up in chains.

“The fuck?!” Aqua barked.

I looked at Alastor and he got between me and Aqua so there wouldn’t be a cat fight between me and her.

“You have to behave yourself.” he told her.

“Fuck you Bambi!” she growled and literally bit his hand.

“Ah!”

“Alastor!” I hugged him.

“I’m okay. I suppose that she’s not behaving herself very well today.

“But what are we supposed to do?” I asked him.

“I think it would be best if she goes into the Quiet Room.” Charlie suggested.

“Quiet Room? What’s the Quiet Room?” I asked her.

I didn't understand that part and I didn't know this hotel has one.this was pretty new to me. It almost makes me not want to know what it was. But again I was curious to know about it anyway.

“I've been in the room it's mostly a sponge room so you don't hurt yourself and such.” Angel Dust said.

“Ahh, now I understand.” I nodded.

The quiet room is practically an insane room for people to burn off energy. Now this is going to be interesting since Aqua doesn't like closed spaces. And I wondered how this was going to go.

“Then it’s settled, tata!” Alastor summoned his shadows to take Aqua away to the Quiet Room.

“You traitors!” she yelled as she was taken away.

I sighed in relief knowing that it was over. If we’d had a fight in the lobby, it would’ve ended in catastrophe. I hugged Alastor.

“It’s okay my dear. It’s all over.” he hugged me back.

After a little while, I went to the kitchen to go make dinner for everyone. I made everyone a steak dinner with a garden salad and strawberry custard for dessert. While I was cooking, I felt a pair of arms being wrapped around me.
I was about to hit the person that was touching me until I realized it was Alastor trying to comfort me while I was cooking.

“Oh. Alastor.” I looked back at him.

“My apologies. Did I scare you?”

“You surprised me. Thank god I didn’t hurt you. Just like Aqua did.”

“Yeah.” he said as he looked at his hand Aqua bit him at. “She’s furious about something and decided to take it out on Husker.”

“That got me really upset. Somethings wrong with her.”

“I know. Once she calms down, we’ll talk to her.”

“Okay.” I said as I felt safe in his arms.

I sighed sweetly and looked back at him, thinking that he’s my husband. And that I was married, it was also my dream to have kids and get married.

I turned around. “Hey Alastor?”

“Yes my dear?”

“I want to tell you something.”

“Oh, what is it?”

“Well…” I started to tell him my dream. The little things that I remembered when I was a kid. I would imagine marrying and having a family with him.

“That’s a nice dream.” he smiled at me

“Yeah. I know it's stupid, but I know it couldn't be true.”

“Darling.” he said my nickname as he ran his fingers through my hair. “It could be possible, especially here in Hell.”

I looked up at him and smiled thinking the thought would be nice to finally settle down and have a family. I hugged him loving the moment that he was willing to listen to my dream. This was all I wanted in this life and I was happy about it. I was pretty lucky that I found him to be here with me.

{{ give lovely credit to LeonardoLover1106