0.

"Hi this is Penelope Featherington, sorry to have missed your call. Please leave a message and I'll get back to you soon!"

*BEEP*

"Penelope, pick up! Anthony and Kate are getting married in a few months! I sent you the wedding invitation over email. Let me know if you're coming," Eloise eager to having her best friend home.

*knock knock*

Eloise hangs up the phone to answer the door of her flat, there she found one of her big brothers, Colin,"Morning."

"Colin when did you get back?" She embraced him for a hug before letting him in her flat. "Just a few days ago," she can tell he looked drained. His trip must have went well, she thought sarcastically.

He plopped on the couch as she came out with a small plate full of cakes and pastries. "It's not much but I always make sure to have something when you come back."

"Reason I come to see you first little sister," giving half grin before taking a biscuit from the table. His eyes wandered over to the extra bedroom and noticed the door was shut. "She's not here yet," Eloise smiled knowing all to well his brother was looking for someone in particular.

"Yet? Is she coming this time? I've been on multiple trips and every time I return home she is no where to be found," Colin said almost disappointedly.

"You guys need to put the past behind," Eloise said sounding much more mature than her brother. She still didn't know what happened between the two and Colin would die first before telling her. Her best friend too always avoided the subject when asked directly.

"Well I think that's impossible if one of us is never here,"Colin muffled. "So I'm guessing you haven't seen Mum or the others yet?"Eloise chimed. He shook his head no.

"Then why don't we go for a visit together."

"Ready when you are,"Colin took another biscuit before getting up.