11.

"Did you tell her?" Daphne asked.

"Tell her what?" Colin rode on his horse alongside his sister at the arena, he was warming up before practice. Few days after the wedding, Colin was finally at the arena; He had been away running Anthony's office on days Benedict couldn't come in to take over.

He would rather be on the track than deal with  paperwork or inputting new accounts into a computer.

Thankfully Anthony and Kate were going to be gone only a week and a half for their honeymoon in Greece.

"Did you tell her how you feel Colin?"

"No but I'm sure she knows by now," He said casually. Daphne was the only one he trusted to talk about Penelope. "You can't just assume that," his sister retorted as she stopped her horse from going any further.

Collin did the same and was confused to what she said,"Why? Penelope and I have been friends for so long, we're on the same page."

"Then why was she crying?"

They continued riding onward, heading torwards the barn. "I- don't know," Colin would have liked to know why she was in tears, why she couldn't explain herself; but he knew Penelope would tell him when she was ready. "Maybe you can ask Eloise?" His sister encouraged.

"She doesn't know anything. Penelope would not tell her until we figure out what to make of it."

"Figure it out?"

Colin dismantled from Athena and set her aside to drink water at the horse corral. "Brother, I saw her with Debling that night, is he not your rival? He too seemed interested in Penelope," Daphne smiled innocently.

Colin glared.

"I say this because if you are not clear with your intentions, I'm sure someone else will," Daphne got off her horse and had Colin do the same bringing the dainty horse to the corral.

Daphne looked at her phone to keep track of time, she had a train to catch for she was going home that afternoon,"I will be back for Debling's Charity Event next weekend, and I hope there is progress between the two of you."

"I say the same blessing for you sister, hopefully there is progress between you and Simon before Anthony gets back," Colin chuckled.

"Shush,"Daphne hugged her brother before saying,"Colin I love you and good luck on your race."

"Thank you, I love you too dear sister, safe travels."