13.

Eloise had rushed in, she could not fine Penelope at her work or flat, and she want to waste time searching for her either; here she was to find her brother in his training grounds.

She had trouble finding her brother in the vast arena and it didn't help with some of the other jockeys that were practicing, looked similar to Colin with their helmets on.

Colin was the first to see her, he walked his way over where she was standing near the bleachers trying to look for him, he had quickly shoot a text to Penelope to warn about coming to visit him.

"Eloise?" He approached.

"Colin are you and Penelope together?"

Colin was taken off gaurd, "Excuse me?"

"Are you and Penelope like dating, or you know engaged in a relationship, please don't tell me you guys are friends with Benefits."

"Eloise!? Blimey," Colin was taken aback.

"I was talking to Philip earlier and he was making a point-"

"Who's Philip?"

"So are you together? Is that why she was crying? Penelope hasn't been herself lately and I don't understand why you can't just tell me what happened that year."

Colin was shocked,"Eloise calm down, I'm lost with what you're trying to say."

"I heard you the night of the wedding, you having feelings for Penelope."

*BZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZ*

Colin pulls out his phone from his pocket, it lit up the screen with contact said Daphne, "Just a minute Eloise....

"Yes, everything alright?"

"Did you see the headlines?! She sounded worried."

"Headlines? I'm sending you a link," not a minute more she sent him a news blog that had a picture of Debling.... and Penelope?!

"What is it? let me see!" Eloise prys.

"Is that Eloise?" Daphne was still on the phone.

London's Best-Selling Novelist Penelope Featherington and Jockey Champion Debling was  spotted in Scully St. James Restaurant?????

Has this couple been in hiding and for how long? Is there to be a future engagement on the way?

-

The CDE Bridgerton siblings were not the only ones who read the headline, but a poised and head of the Featherington household was happy to see the news.