c 3,4

Pinellia novel

Chapter 3 Buy 100 million points of specialties

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 2 Liquidating Assets

Next chapter: Chapter 4 Stocking up in Country R

Chapter 3 Buying 100 million points of specialty products

Bai Yaoyao discovered that the space still has the function of keeping fresh. After eating the leftover lobster, after a long time, when he took it out again, it was still hot, just like when he put it in.

Bai Yaoyao was in a better mood after knowing this function. She could live a less miserable life in this life.

Before leaving, I didn't forget to purchase a batch of seafood specialties from Australia. I went directly to the local wholesale market and ordered $2 million worth of seafood.

Especially obster lobster, Fatty loves to eat it, and so does he.

Like other salmon, black pomfret, yellowtail, abalone, squid, octopus, sardines, royal crab, coral crab, king crab, sea urchin, snail, scallop, etc...

I bought a lot of them and wrapped them directly. The entire seafood market.

After having people transport it to the warehouse, and after confirming that the person was gone, Bai Yaoyao directly took it into the space.

The next step is to buy some cooked seafood. My cooking skills are only at the level of making instant noodles and adding an egg. The ingredients alone are useless.

The brothers are equally good at cooking, as long as they are cooked. Of course, whether they are cooked or not is another matter. Apart from roasting meat in the wild, they can't do anything else. Everyone is used to being fed by the master.

So I went directly to the hotel where Fat Brother ate and ordered 10,000 pieces of lobster. 10,000 portions of seafood smorgasbord.

As for other things, we have to go back to China. When it comes to food, China ranks second, and no one dares to say first.

Then he drove to buy 100,000 boxes of lanolin, 30,000 sweaters, 30,000 fur coats, 30,000 pairs of cotton boots, and 30,000 quilts.

In the second year of the apocalypse, the temperature dropped sharply, with the lowest temperature reaching minus 60 or 70 degrees Celsius. All of these have become life-saving necessities. Let alone reaching out to fight zombies, it is really difficult to reach out.

Fortunately, with the upgrade of superpowers, people's heat and cold resistance have also increased a lot.

I bought another 100,000 barrels of Australian baby milk powder. Although it is for small babies, no one stipulates that older babies cannot drink it. Things that can supplement nutrition are hard currency in the apocalypse.

I happen to be in Australia now, so it would be inappropriate to go back without buying some specialties.

When everything was received in the space, Bai Yaoyao looked at the messy supplies in the space and frowned slightly.

I took out my mobile phone and opened 1988. Five companies each placed orders for 10,000 industrial-grade stainless steel storage shelves from different stores.

The uniform design is 7 meters long, 50 centimeters wide, and 5 meters high, with a total of six floors. It will take about one month to receive the goods without rush, but it will cost a lot of money to rush. Bai Yaoyao calculated the time, and It was almost the same. I had returned to China by then and had just received the goods, so I didn’t choose to rush it and paid the deposit decisively.