c 85,86

Pinellia novel

Chapter 85 Seeking Revenge

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 84 Practice it!

Next chapter: Chapter 86 Retreat

Chapter 85 Seeking Revenge:

From the time the mutant eagle swooped down to grabbing the dog and leaving, the whole process only took a few seconds. Although Bai Yaoyao was prepared in advance and was vigilant, she did not expect that the mutant eagle would directly attack Gouzi passed.

Without saying a word, Monkey immediately turned the car around and gave chase. Although Bai Yaoyao was panicking now, she told herself countless times that she must stay calm!

"Captain Bai!" Meng Qilin shouted hurriedly when he saw this.

Bai Yaoyao turned around and replied, "You go ahead and don't worry about us."

The base in City D was already arriving, and occasionally you could see the special-powered team coming out of the base to do missions.

I think there won't be any problem if we join the team.

But even if there was a problem, Bai Yaoyao wouldn't care about it. The dog's safety was the most important thing.

"Sister Yao, this mutated eagle is here to seek revenge, right? It's exactly the same as the one we killed last time, just bigger." Fatty said.

Bai Yaoyao nodded: "I guess they have been targeting us for a long time. Now we see that we are getting closer and closer to the human base, and then we reveal our figures. With this IQ, we are at least level five."

The mutant eagle caught The dog flew higher and higher without stopping at all, and naturally everyone's car couldn't keep up.

Shitou's marksmanship is the best. Upon seeing this, Shitou immediately got out of the car and raised his gun: "I'll go find you later."

Shitou aimed at the wings of the mutated eagle and shot!

"Bang!"

"Hit!" Bai Yaoyao clearly saw the mutant eagle shake. Although it was not defeated, its speed obviously slowed down.

"Bang!"

"Hit again! It's the right wing again, Brother Shitou is awesome!" Peppa Pig said excitedly.

The mutated eagle screamed loudly and rushed into the jungle. No one could drive any further. Bai Yaoyao collected the car, hesitated and said, "Just wait for me here."

"What the hell are you farting? What's wrong! Let's go!" Lulu rushed into the jungle without even pausing.

Others also selectively ignored Bai Yaoyao's words.

Except for the stone that was rolled up behind and waiting for him to catch up, everyone else entered the jungle together.

"My superpower can be used! I'll go ahead and explore the way first!" Dui said and looked at Bai Yaoyao.

"I'm with Dumb." Xiaomi also said.

After Bai Yaoyao nodded, Ah-Dai and Xiaomi rushed out. Their speed powers were already very stable. Together with the addition of a light system and a dark system, they usually cooperated together.

"Ah-Dai Xiaomi, be careful!"

"Don't worry."

...

Everyone went straight in the direction of the mutant eagle. There were many mutant animals and plants in the jungle. Bai Yaoyao released Da Miao, Dasheng and Xiao Wai.