c 63,64

Pinellia Novels

Chapter 63 Team Battle

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 62 Something happened

Next chapter: Chapter 64 Can I join Dark Night?

Chapter 63 Team Battle

"Captain Xie, thank you for your trust. Next, I will take command." Bai Yaoyao looked at Xie Shannan and said.

Xie Shannan nodded and immediately agreed. Seeing so many mutant beasts, it was impossible for him not to panic at all. However, seeing Bai Yaoyao's calm expression with a hint of fighting spirit, he suddenly relaxed again.

Captain Bai is indeed no ordinary person.

There was no end in sight for the mutant rats. Although they were not moving very fast, the feeling of the dark mass of mutant rats slowly approaching made everyone feel at a loss because there were too many and there was no way to start.

Each mutant rat is about 50 centimeters tall, with sharp front teeth exposed. The nails are not only sharp and long, but also emit a metallic light. The hair is long and thick, and it looks like it has good defense.

While everyone was playing around with their abilities, they suddenly heard a calm voice.

"Everyone, please pay attention. Natural superpowers have come to my right side. Don't put skills randomly. Divide them into two groups. Put skills alternately. Water and wood go to one group, and fire to another group. Pay attention to the same type of skills and put them at the same time.

The earth-type psychics will dig a pit as deep as possible.

The other melee psychics will wait until they see me get in."

After Bai Yaoyao finished speaking, he put some machetes and baseball bats on the ground. , let those in need come and get them. I bought too many of these things and couldn't use them all.

Everyone felt relieved when they heard Bai Yaoyao's loud and calm voice. They quickly followed the instructions and went where they should go, and cooperated with the people around them.

Bai Yaoyao saw that the skill release was no longer chaotic, and knew that the first step had been stabilized.

It was a chaos just now. As soon as the fire superpowers set the fire, the water superpowers were extinguished. As soon as the wood superpowers were controlled, the fire superpowers were burned out again.

There was no need for the mutated rats to take action, as everyone on their own was in chaos. It looked strangely loud, but in fact it did not cause any harm.

Bai Yaoyao has been using her mental power to find the mutant rat king. She thought it would be hiding at the end, but unexpectedly it was hiding in the middle of the rat group. If it hadn't been for detecting the level 4 energy on it, it wouldn't have been visible on its face. .

There is no difference from ordinary mutant rats, their appearance and size are exactly the same.

In addition to the mutant rat king, there are about a dozen third-level mutant rats in the rat group.

After Bai Yaoyao's space ability reached level four, he could already teleport twice in a row, and his movement distance was also farther.

When the energy of the natural superpower was almost exhausted, Bai Yaoyao said to Da Meow: "Da Meow, help me attract my attention."