c 73,74

Pinellia Novels

Chapter 73 Daily life

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 72 Little Rabbit Makes a Meritorious Service

Next chapter: Chapter 74 Play a big game

Chapter 73 Everyday

Little Rabbit saw that the zombies had been beaten to death, and the twelve villains were not hurt at all, so he walked back with his head high and his chest high with peace of mind.

I wanted to come here to be a good boy and get a reward, but when Bai Yaoyao looked over at me, the little rabbit started to tremble in fear again.

Bai Yaoyao had no choice but to say slowly: "You performed well this time. It's enough for your food and accommodation for a month. This is a reward."

After saying that, he threw a carrot to the little rabbit and took it into the space.

The little rabbit hugged the carrot excitedly, thinking of the care the dog had taken for him over the past few days, and hurriedly took the carrot to find the dog, but the dog was not interested at all.

He looked at himself with a pitiful expression.

Finally he pulled a big bone out of the nest and threw it to the rabbit.

The rabbit became even happier when he saw that the dog brother didn't want carrots. He hugged him and sat on the ground and started to nibble. It smells delicious! So delicious! It would be nice to do more of this kind of work!

...

Because the poison-type zombies have existed for too long, even if the poison-type zombies die, the poisonous gas nearby is not easy to dissipate.

Not to mention the inside of the mall, where there was thick black fog everywhere, and a circle of glass windows around the mall were broken to facilitate ventilation.

Everyone simply went back to the car and waited. Xiao Liu had been using his wind powers to blow away the poisonous gas as quickly as possible, and Chen Xuan had also been helping to increase it.

It took nearly two hours for the poisonous gas to dissipate, and Xiaoliu and Chen Xuan's powers to be exhausted.

Fortunately, there is nothing to do next, and it will be gone.

Bai Yaoyao called the officials to collect supplies.

I also took people in to take a look, and found that too many things were corroded to a state of disgrace, and there was nothing worth collecting, even the glass and the counter.

The official people mainly went to collect all kinds of clothing, shoes, socks and outdoor supplies, and Bai Yaoyao didn't follow them to join in the fun.

Went to a few shops selling jewelry and gold, collected some nice trinkets, and then went out to wait with everyone.

The officials brought a space superpower with them, and they came and went several times. When a shopping mall was filled with decorations, they came over to say something to Bai Yaoyao and others, and then they returned together.

Dajuan stuck his head out of the car and took a look, and said, "They didn't gain much. They brought out three large trucks, and none of them were full."

"These are pretty good, so it must have something to do with food. You can't take it anymore, the glass will be corroded, no matter how tight the seal is, it will be useless." Bai Yaoyao replied.