c 107,108

Pinellia novel

Chapter 107 Fool

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 106 Dark and dirty

Next chapter: Chapter 108 The crime is serious

Chapter 107 Hanzi

Hanzi felt like he was wearing it, wrapped his left and right hands together, put his hands under his armpits, and said: "I knew you were a good person!"

Bai Yaoyao stumbled on his feet and almost fell over. This good person thing is no longer a good thing. I can't get over it, and I always feel like being told "you are a good person" by others is not a good thing.

Without wasting any more time, he hurriedly took Hanzi back to the general's mansion.

The lights were bright, everyone was awake, and they were all sitting and chatting in the living room. Dumb was also back.

Looking at that arrogant little expression, you know that the task must have been completed well, and you are waiting to praise yourself.

"Ah-Dai is great, he came back faster than me." Bai Yaoyao said very proudly.

Dui's smile instantly turned into a flower.

Everyone noticed the... strong man behind Bai Yaoyao, but no one asked or even looked at him too much.

The fool didn't dare to enter the house and stood by the door, a little at a loss as to what to do.

Bai Yaoyao turned around and said, "Follow me first."

Hanzi hurriedly followed.

Bai Yaoyao brought Hanzi to a bedroom and said, "You can rest here tonight."

"Okay, thank you, you are so kind..."

"Stop!" Bai Yaoyao didn't want to hear the word "good guy" again. Words.

Hanzi hurriedly covered his mouth with his hands, not daring to speak anymore for fear of making Bai Yaoyao angry and being kicked out again. He walked to the corner obediently, sat down, and smiled stupidly. Hey, it's warm in the room and there's no wind yet!

Bai Yaoyao was stunned and didn't say anything.

A bed, a set of tables and chairs, a heater, a large portion of Lanzhou Ramen, a few pieces of braised dried beans, a teapot of hot water, and a cup were thrown out.

After thinking for a moment, Bai Yaoyao put out a few buckets of hot water and a bathtub, and finally prepared all the clean clothes, shoes and socks. Everything he could think of was prepared inside and out.

Hanzi looked at Bai Yaoyao blankly, his mouth gradually opened wide, and he knelt down with a loud sound.

"Are you...are you a god? Why...can you conjure up so many things! Are you here to save me...

Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow! They all bully me!"

Silly Han Zi suddenly knelt down and started crying bitterly. Bai Yaoyao ran away the moment Han Zi knelt down.

I almost tripped over myself.

Bai Yaoyao didn't know what to do. It was really hard to accept seeing a strong girl over two meters tall crying like this...

Everyone heard the noise in the dark night and came over to take a look. Everyone was a little confused. , I don’t know what kind of plane Bai Yaoyao is working on. How can you bully people like this?