c 67,68

Pinellia Novels

Chapter 67 Revenge

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 66 Return

Next chapter: Chapter 68 Natural Awakening is Destroyed

Chapter 67 Revenge

Xiaowai caressed the Great Sage with branches and leaves, and the dog stopped making trouble and stayed with the Great Sage quietly.

Bai Yaoyao carefully observed the corpses of the monkeys. They should have been bitten by giant beasts. The wounds were similar, as if they were killed by a mutant beast.

"Great Sage, you still have us, we..." Monkey squatted on the ground and comforted in a low voice, holding the Great Sage's hand tightly.

Before he finished speaking, he heard some movement coming from the rockery, like the sound of stepping on leaves.

Everyone hurriedly protected the Great Sage behind them. Everyone seemed to have suddenly forgotten that the Great Sage was a mutated beast that could kill level 3 zombies with one punch... They

simply felt that the Great Sage was very sad now. It needed protection and needed protection. Comfort, you have to protect it, it has nothing to do with anything else, just because it is a partner.

Even Shitou, who was always cold-spoken, and Lulu, who never paid attention to these beasts, were like this.

The Great Sage suddenly felt less suffocated. Looking at the group of people around him, he had a very warm feeling. Are these friends?

Bai Yaoyao climbed directly up the rockery. He wanted to take action and use space cutting to break open the rockery, but suddenly he heard a squeaking sound and realized something was wrong.

After taking a few steps forward, I looked into the cave and saw three monkeys hugging each other in a circle, with two little monkeys hidden in the middle. The sound just now should have come from the little monkeys. The mouths of the two little monkeys were covered.

As soon as Bai Yaoyao took a step forward, the three bigger monkeys glared at Bai Yaoyao with bared teeth, as if they wanted to scare Bai Yaoyao away. The two smaller monkeys looked at Bai Yaoyao curiously. Yaoyao also extended her hand to Bai Yaoyao.

Bai Yaoyao took a few steps back and shouted: "Great Sage, come, here are some of your companions. Ask them what's going on and if they want to follow me."

Upon hearing this, the Great Sage hurriedly ran up. , Zhizhi and Wuwu communicated for a long time, Bai Yaoyao was not impatient and waited patiently, looking at the corpses on the ground with a little pity.

You should be your own good employee.

After a while, the great sage came over with some monkeys and said that they were willing to go together.

Bai Yaoyao asked the Great Sage to tell them about going to the space. After they agreed, he took the monkeys into the space together. By the way, he also took the Great Sage in, so he could take a few little monkeys with him. It's familiar and familiar, so you won't be too scared.

Bai Yaoyao was actually a little regretful. She didn't know if these monkeys could help with barbecue or farming. After checking, only one little monkey was a first-level mutant, and the others were ordinary monkeys.

It's just that something is better than nothing.

But it's also very possible that he escaped this disaster because he didn't mutate.