c 57,58

Pinellia Novels

Chapter 57 Space Power Upgrade

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 56 Are you okay?

Next chapter: Chapter 58 Bai Yaoyao’s self-introduction

Chapter 57 Space Power Upgrade

After everyone returned, they went back to their tents to rest, because the spring water during the day was used by Xiao Wai, and it was less than half a cup, so he didn't take it out anymore.

After Bai Yaoyao returned to the space, she saw Xuan Qi lying beside the spring, looking at the spring water without blinking, with a look of enjoyment on his face.

When he saw himself coming in, he was willing to raise his head.

"Senior Xuan Qi, what level are you at now?" Bai Yaoyao asked.

"Level 5."

Bai Yaoyao was shocked, so fast!

"Don't be surprised. At the beginning of the celestial change, I was at level three after I woke up." Xuan Qi explained.

Bai Yaoyao had never heard of the Black Turtle clan in her previous life. Was it never born or something unexpected happened.

"The amount of spring water in one day is not much. There is only this little left today. You can absorb it. I will use the spring water tomorrow so I won't give it to you anymore." Bai Yaoyao said.

When Xuan Qi heard this, he became excited instantly. He drank it all in less than a second...

After drinking, he felt like he was drunk. His head and feet shrank and he turned into a shell, shaking for a while. snore.

...

Bai Yaoyao gave one of the three level four beast cores harvested today to Gouzi, one to Da Miao, and left the remaining one for the Great Sage.

Don't worry about scarcity but inequality. When everything is enough, you will naturally not be too partial.

Bai Yaoyao felt a lot of pressure. There were so many mouths, all waiting for him to feed...

The big cat took the animal core in his mouth and ran back to the nest to absorb it. Following his master, he not only had meat to eat, but also the animal core. He made a lot of money!

The dog was dissatisfied. He didn't want the animal core and wanted big bones. Bai Yaoyao kicked him back to the kennel and cursed him angrily for more than ten minutes.

After cursing that I was thirsty, I returned to the cabin and took out a fourth-level crystal core and 10 third-level crystal nuclei. I clenched my hands and closed my eyes to absorb the crystal cores.

Bai Yaoyao clearly felt the bottleneck that she had been unable to break through in the past, and she passed through it as easily as running water. Her whole body was warm, and all the fatigue of the day disappeared.

The space ability has finally been upgraded! There is a hurdle between level four and level eight. Some people cannot upgrade no matter how many crystal cores they absorb.

I have experience in my previous life, and I am extremely familiar with space powers. I have never fallen behind in my daily practice. I also actively use space powers in battles. In addition, the spring water I drank before has improved my physique.

Under the influence of many factors, it was possible to achieve such a smooth success and achieve a successful breakthrough in one go.

Bai Yaoyao tried the space cutting and it worked. If she had another fight with the mutated python during the day, Bai Yaoyao felt that she would be able to fight much easier.