c 91,92

Pinellia novel

Chapter 91 Renting a House

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 90 Wang Jingyu

Next chapter: Chapter 92 New Home

Chapter 91

We chatted together for a while about renting a house, and then everyone went to work. Wang Jingyu apologized for a long time, but Bai Yaoyao said it didn't matter.

So Wang Jingyu left a little soldier behind to take everyone in An Ye to continue shopping and settle down.

"Lao Meng, Lao Xie, have you been in contact with An Ye for a long time? Are they reliable? They don't look like simple characters. I mean before the end of the world." Wang Jingyu asked hurriedly after leaving Bai Yaoyao and others.

Bai Yaoyao and the others were fine, but there were a few picky people in the team who looked like ruthless characters who often saw blood. Everyone had been on the battlefield and felt this clearly.

Before Meng Qilin could say anything, Xie Shannan spoke first: "Captain Bai and the others are definitely good people!"

Wang Jingyu was stunned for a moment, wondering why this big ice cube could speak for others, and then said along the way: "How's that?"

"Let's go together. I went on a mission and my team was weak. When I saw zombies in the dark, I didn't care who was doing more and who was doing less. When we encountered danger,

we were at the front with little help, and no one complained at all. The key is that their team has a good relationship and a tacit understanding!"

Xie Shannan said truthfully.

Meng Qilin also added: "Shannan is right, don't worry about the end of the world, now is the most important thing. Captain Bai and others are very kind-hearted, and they even asked me to take care of a single mother with a baby."

"Then I I feel relieved..."

...

"Captain Bai, this is an introduction to the base." The little soldier handed Bai Yaoyao a booklet.

It's embarrassing to call it a pamphlet, but it's just three pieces of paper stuck together and hand-drawn...

Bai Yaoyao opened it and looked at it. The first page was a map of the base, and the second and third pages were various types of pages. Rules and regulations and how points are earned and redeemed.

Bai Yaoyao asked: "How are the base accommodations set up?"

"The base has a special rental center. The cheapest one is Datongpu, which only requires 10 points a month.

Then there are ordinary buildings, one with a single room and a bathroom. 100 points per month, 80 points without bathroom.

400 points per month for a three-bedroom apartment. Also, according to official regulations, the house cannot be sublet." The little warrior tried his best to introduce everything he knew. Speak out.

Bai Yaoyao was not very satisfied, and even if it was a suite, there should be a lot of people nearby. There were many people, animals, food and delicious food here, so it was best to stay away from the crowds.

He asked again: "Are there any single-family courtyards, similar to single-family villas?"

"Uh... yes, this was originally a film and television city. The villa areas were all renovated from big houses. There is also a palace area, but there are still The renovation is not completed, it will probably take another month."