c 35,36

Pinellia novel

Chapter 35 Changing the Core

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 34 Safe Zone

Next chapter: Chapter 36 is a bit sweet

Chapter 35 Changing the Crystal Core

Meng Qilin directly agreed: "No problem, this is what we should do, we will arrange the rest. Do you think you have any other requirements?"

Bai Yaoyao said: "My brothers and I don't have very good tempers. Okay, what do you think if there is a conflict with the rescued personnel during the mission?"

Meng Qilin understood Bai Yaoyao's concerns very well. In troubled times, heavy codes should be used, and now is not the time to care about human rights and pay attention to the rule of law.

He immediately said: "We must treat different people in different ways. I understand what you mean. People who maliciously seek trouble should be punished, even if it means their lives."

Bai Yaoyao glanced at Fat Brother Shitou and looked at each other. The man nodded vaguely, and Bai Yaoyao said with a smile: "That's a coincidence, we thought so too."

"Hahaha, okay, do you have any ideas about remuneration? The crystal core can be used after the mission is completed. Just deliver it, and the supplies will have to go to D City before being given to you.

The supplies I brought this time will support so many people, so I'm not worried enough, but don't worry, I promise that I will definitely do what I promised you!"

Bai Yaoyao said: "We don't want materials, we want crystal nuclei."

Meng Qilin was delighted. Materials are the most scarce at this stage, and crystal nuclei are not that precious. As far as he knows, the official total stock of crystal nuclei is quite a lot. After all, there are many people. , once the troops use thermal weapons, the zombies have no resistance at all, so the crystal cores accumulate quickly.

Thinking that Bai Yaoyao needed high-end crystal cores more, he said with a smile, "No problem, 200 first-level crystal cores and 20 second-level crystal cores for one mission, is that okay?"

Bai Yaoyao raised her eyebrows. I didn’t expect Meng Qilin to be so generous. He and others would probably gain so much in one day, plus the zombies we killed during the mission...

Thinking of this, Bai Yaoyao asked in advance: "What about the zombies we killed during the mission?" Crystal core?"

"Then it belongs to you of course!"

"Captain Meng, happy cooperation!"

Meng Qilin smiled so hard that wrinkles almost appeared on his face: "Haha, then you should go to bed early! I will find someone to call you at the meeting tomorrow."

"Yes. Yes, I have some zero-level crystal cores. I wonder if it would be convenient to exchange them for high-level crystal cores with you?" Bai Yaoyao asked.

The lowest level for everyone in Dark Night is Level 2. The zero-level crystal cores are of no use anymore. We have already saved a lot. It is best to exchange them with the official for high-level crystal cores.

Meng Qilin thought for a moment and said, "Okay, how many do you want to change?"

"2,000 zero-level crystal cores." Bai Yaoyao said.

"This... so many?!"

Although Meng Qilin was surprised by this number, he also thought it was a good thing. At least it once again confirmed the strength of the Dark Night Team, so he agreed directly.