c 19,20

Pinellia novel

Chapter 19 Zombie Group

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 18 Mutated Dog

Next chapter: Chapter 20 The Crooked Neck Tree

Chapter 19 The zombie swarm

was not even two seconds old. All the mutated dogs went crazy. They all abandoned the opponents in front of them and rushed towards the dogs while roaring. Their hair exploded as if they were stacked five or six times. The seventh and eighth levels of anger buff are the same!

When the dog saw this situation, he snarled, turned his head and ran behind Bai Yaoyao, with the look on his face that his owner was bullying me.

Bai Yaoyao: d(д)

Bai Yaoyao quickly took out his gun and threw it to several teammates. Otherwise, how could he fight with so many mutated dogs!

Even if the sound of gunfire attracts a lot of zombies, it doesn't matter. Zombies are easier to fight than mutant dogs!

Playing with guns is a basic skill, and everyone's marksmanship is good. After a while, the mutant dog couldn't hold it anymore.

Mutated dogs are intelligent, at least smarter than dogs. When they saw that their own side suffered too many casualties, they withdrew without hesitation.

But even if he faced the gun, he didn't forget to bark fiercely at the dog a few times before leaving. It was just like a human being uttering harsh words, which was particularly interesting to watch.

It wasn't until all the mutated dogs left that the dog rushed out from behind Bai Yaoyao again and started a new round of howling.

The idiom "a dog fights against the power of a human" is vividly reflected! Bai Yaoyao was worried that Gouzi would call the mutated dogs back again, so she hurriedly shouted to Gouzi to come back. She really wanted to step forward and cover the dog's mouth!

Gouzi turned around and saw Bai Yaoyao's eyes, which seemed to have a hint of danger. He hurriedly put on his signature evil smile, ran over in small steps, and rubbed Bai Yaoyao's trouser legs hard with the dog's head.

The whole dog's face was filled with a look of fawning.

Bai Yaoyao took a deep breath and told herself for the thousandth and first time...

don't be angry, don't be angry, don't be angry, no one can take care of your body if you are so angry!

Dog meat doesn’t taste good, so you know it’s wrong!

The dog saved my life. I'm going to beat him on the ass when I get back!

...

"Sister Yao, there's a zombie swarm!"

The continuous gunshots just now attracted many zombies, and a zombie swarm was slowly formed.

Bai Yaoyao hurriedly collected the corpse of the mutated dog on the ground and went back to barbecue and eat it. Officials have studied that the meat of mutated beasts can enhance human physique and strength, which is especially obvious when they first eat it.

Everyone retreated while fighting, and found that the zombies were gathering more and more, and the crystal cores were too late to collect them.

Bai Yaoyao released three Predator vehicles collected in Country R. Everyone got on the vehicle together and rampaged all the way, killing countless zombies before breaking out of the encirclement.