c 47,48

Pinellia novel

Chapter 47 Light Power

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 46 Dumb

Next chapter: Chapter 48 Level 4 Zombies

Chapter 47: Light Power

Bai Yaoyao slept comfortably. In his dream, he saw mutated beasts grilling meat for him. When he got up, he saw that there was still some faint scratches on the pillow.

He smiled awkwardly, cleared his throat, and stepped out of the space. Lulu was already up and not in the tent.

Bai Yaoyao was still wondering why someone who loved to sleep in so much got up so early. As soon as he got out of the tent, he saw everyone surrounding Xiaomi, smiling very happily.

I wanted to go up and ask, but the monkey ran over first.

"Sister Yao, did you sleep well?" Monkey asked with swollen dark circles under his eyes.

Bai Yaoyao thought of the meat she ate in her dream and replied: "It's very good. What's wrong? Why are you looking like this, staying up all night?"

"I couldn't sleep, I was smoked to death!" The monkey said aggrievedly said.

Bai Yaoyao suddenly remembered that Xiaomi and Monkey were in the same tent. She smiled sheepishly and took a step back naturally, pretending as if nothing happened.

"Sister Yaoyao, hahaha, I have a new power!" Xiaomi rushed out of the crowd excitedly after seeing Bai Yaoyao.

Bai Yaoyao was stunned! Spring water also has this effect! After being stunned for a while, he said excitedly: "Great! Haha, now I finally got what I wanted! What kind of power?"

"I don't know what kind of power it is. I haven't seen anyone have it." Xiaomi As he spoke, he stretched out his hand, and a light appeared in his palm.

Bai Yaoyao tried her best to suppress the rising corners of her mouth. The light power she had been thinking about was here!

"Sister Yao, don't just smile. What kind of special power is this? It doesn't seem to have any lethality." Xiaomi asked anxiously.

Xiaomi was confused. Don't finally have a superpower, it's just a lighting one.

Bai Yaoyao explained: "This is a light power. The first level is basically lighting. The second level can purify the negative effects of a unit. The third level can remove corpse poison. Our safety has another layer of protection!"

"Oh, this is amazing!" Dajuan said as he applauded.

Xiaomi's eyes lit up after hearing this, and asked: "Then, are there any attack methods?"

Bai Yaoyao explained: "It depends on how you use it. There are no fixed moves for special abilities."

"I understand... "Xiaomi nodded thoughtfully.

"Sister Yao, how long does it take for you to get a cup of spring water?" the monkey asked curiously.

"One cup a day."

"Come on, brothers, rock, paper, scissors, let's see whose turn it is to stink tonight!" the monkey shouted hurriedly.

Yesterday, the monkey was sleeping soundly when he suddenly smelled a foul smell and was immediately woken up. When he turned around, he saw that Xiaomi was covered in black water. He was so startled that he almost thought Xiaomi had been bitten by a zombie.