c 43,44

Pinellia novel

Chapter 43 Xiaowai’s little thoughts

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 42 Do you want to chat?

Next chapter: Chapter 44 Peppa Pig and Lulu Bet

Chapter 43 Xiao Wai’s Little Thoughts

Bai Yaoyao really couldn’t stand the look of the dog, and he also understood the disgust in Da Meow’s eyes, so he simply threw the dog back into space. His patience with it has been exhausted today. .

Fortunately, the matter was resolved satisfactorily, and a new super awesome partner was added. Bai Yaoyao suddenly felt that Gouzi seemed to have done something good.

So I walked towards the door with everyone in a good mood, hoping that the survivors in the villa would be faster and not waste time.

As soon as I arrived at the door, I realized that the atmosphere was not right. The survivors were all huddled together and did not dare to speak. Lulu pinched her waist and looked at everyone with unkind eyes. Perhaps because of the principle of awakening the thunder power, the soft hairs near Lulu's hairline stood up slightly.

"What's wrong, Lulu?" Bai Yaoyao asked with a secret smile. Lulu looked so cute when she was angry.

Before Lulu could speak, the man she met in the first villa said, "Are you her leader? I want to report her! How do you treat ordinary people!"

"Yes, you are the one who comes to the rescue. We are starving to death. How can we walk if we are not fed?" A woman in her 40s or 50s from behind also echoed.

Bai Yaoyao smiled slightly, not intending to explain anything, but just let Xiao Wai go out.

I saw too many things like this in my previous life. It was a wealthy area. Before the end of the world, most of my family members probably had some ability, and they hadn't yet understood the reality.

"Xiao Wai, throw these two into the trash can."

Everyone screamed and backed away. Xiao Wai accurately found the two people who had just taken the lead in speaking from the crowd, released a few branches, tied them up, and threw them directly into a large green trash can 10 meters away.

The man went in, but because the woman was a little fat, Xiao Wai poked her hard, and finally closed the lid humanely, and returned to Bai Yaoyao obediently.

Big Meow looked at Little Wai in surprise.

My master seems to be a bit tough, but luckily I didn't fight. Except for that stupid dog, my master's other methods are quite powerful. This mutated plant looks very extraordinary.

"Do you have any questions? Just ask them. If not, we're going to leave." Bai Yaoyao asked softly.

There was silence.

"Very good, let's go."

Bai Yaoyao led the people in the villa area back to the first family home.

Before they even got closer, they heard chaos. Without waiting for Bai Yaoyao's instructions, Xiao Wai rushed up with familiarity, tied up the loudest and most aggressive ones, and held them high.

I just couldn't find a usable trash can. The trash cans were rotten and it seemed like they couldn't fit people in.

Xiaowai glanced at Bai Yaoyao and saw the admiration in his master's eyes. He couldn't help but straighten his back and lift the others higher.