Chapter Thirteen

xiii. PHOTOSHOOT BANANZA

STYLIST Ahn handed Haneul a pale blue tie as the final piece of her clothing, the same one she saw other trainees wearing at lunch

STYLIST Ahn handed Haneul a pale blue tie as the final piece of her clothing, the same one she saw other trainees wearing at lunch. It was a beautiful baby blue and gave the suit piece a pop of colour, but it was definitely not a colour Haneul would go out of her way to wear.

The white vest top under the white button up shirt remained on after lunch, but Haneul's grey joggers had been replaced with the greyish blue trousers with the matching blazer—the uniform which she wore the match with all other trainees.

Haneul raised an eyebrow as she stared at it, not making any movement to take it from her hand.

Joohyun rolled her eyes and stepped closer, then placed the tie around Haneul's neck. "Please tell me you at least know how to tie a tie?"

Haneul shook her head, to which Joohyun rolled her eyes but the smile on her lips revealed an undertone of humour. She grabbed the ends of the tie and wrapped the material around itself until finally, it looked perfect.

"I hope you know that the next time you have to wear this thing, you're going to have to learn to tie it on your own. I didn't sign up for this show just to tie ties all day long," Joohyun's little breathy laugh at the end of her complaint showed her lack of sincerity behind her words.

Haneul frowned for a second. "You signed up for this? I thought Jospeh begged you to join just to help me."

Joohyun took a step back and rolled her eyes. "Your ego is so big, has your brother ever told you that before?" Joohyun then smiled, but placed her hand on her hip which she jutted out. "I joined this show months ago to try to establish a better portfolio before I began my own company. Joseph knew I was here and so he asked me to pull some strings to make sure I was your stylist."

Haneul nodded her head slowly, then turned away from the mirror once she felt she looked good enough.

Joohyun seemed to feel the nerves leaking out of Haneul in waves, so she lowered her hand from her hip and instead offered her a small, gentle smile. "Just do as the photographer tells you, and you'll be fine. I'll be there behind the scenes, and I'll make sure you're guarded before outfit changed. We got this."

Haneul smiled and nodded her head in agreement before the pair were distracted by a noise at the door. They turned their heads and watched as a staff member opened the door and peak their head inside. "They're ready for you."

Haneul turned back to Joohyun who gave a firm nod of her head. Her composure was enough to calm Haneul for the time being, and so the pair bragged the other outfit clothes they needed and left the room.

The staff member led the pair down the hallway, through the building past many other staff members and trainees all doing their own little schedules for the day. But Haneul had no time to pause and nose. She remained locked in on her path, following the staff member around every turn until they ended up outside.