• TWO •

"A Hero, A villain"

Kim Y/n 🌊
The fresh breeze hit my face, as I we ran out of the building, with me still in that person's arms, as we both looked at the burning building, I turned around to look at him, as he wiped the black dust off his face, some men rushed to him, pulling him away from me.

"Are you okay Mr Jeon?!?" One of his men yelled, Jeon? That's a nice name.

I stared at him walking away, as he turned around one last time to look at me, before turning back and sitting in his car.

I held my chest, feeling my rapid heartbeat, he saved me. My teacher held my shoulders shaking me out of my thoughts, as she took me near the ambulance to treat my bruises and burns. But I kept looking back at where he left.

Hoping he might come back.
-
I walked in the house, tired from everything that just happened, our university was going to be closed for a while due to obvious reasons, which scared me the most, university was the only place where I could escape from hell itself.

I walked up the stairs, only to be stopped by my step father standing infront of me. "Where have you been?" He asked. As I gulped. "There was a fire at Univer-"

"Your a liar." He said, making me scoff at how unbelievable he was being. "I almost died! Have some sort of humanity!" I yelled with all the pent up frustration and emotions which made me overwhelmed.

He slapped me, which wasn't unexpected,
"HOW DARE YOU RAISE YOUR FUCKING VOICE AT ME??" he yelled, making me flinch grabbing my wrist harshly he dragged me, realising where he was going I cried and begged him but all of it was in vain.

"You almost died right? Let me show you what it feels like to die." He said, dragging me into the basement and pushing my on the wall. "Appa- appa please" I kept begging, as he gripped my hair. "This will teach you never to raise your voice at me again." He said, chaining my feet to the ground.

Taking off his belt, as I cried and screamed, everytime it hit me, the burns, the bruises clashing together. I cried and screamed for hours, but no one came to save me. No one heard me.

* ˚ ✦

The faint sound of the door opening echoed through the dark empty basement, as Marie the house keeper, knelt beside y/ns tired and weak body lying on the floor, she could barely move.
She was a middle aged woman, who was like a care giver to y/n.

"Oh my poor girl" she said, tearing up at the sight, before caressing y/ns face moving her hair out of her face. She slowly helped y/n sit up. Placing a glass of water to her lips as y/n drank up quickly.

She smiled softly at Marie. "It hurts.." is all she could say, making Marie's heart hurt, she caressed her cheek. "I'm so sorry" she said holding y/ns hand. Before using her cotton apron, to slowly wipe the dirt and blood from y/ns face.

She took the keys given to her by Y/ns father, slowly opening the chains and lifting y/n up, before walking her up the room and lying her down on the bed, she quickly ran down, bringing warm soup and bread upstairs for y/n.

Y/n sat up slowly after taking a short shower, Marie smiled, sitting beside her and feeding her while bandaging her wounds. Y/n smiled. "Thank you.." she said, making Marie chuckle, "on please darling, I hate what's happening in this house" she said. Making y/n smile.

"Our university has a fire today, I thought i was gonna die.." she mumbled, Marie sighed, "i don't know why life is treating you this way my child" she said, "no no i...he saved me" she said her head going through flashbacks of how he held her and pulled her up.

Panicking he was, fearing that something would happen to her, no one had ever been like that except her father. "He saved me.." she said a smile coming on her face, Marie smiled. "He saved you huh? Who is he?" She asked,

"I don't know..all I know his last name is Jeon" she said, "and he seemed like a big person" she said. Marie gulped. "Um there are a alot of important Jeons, but there's one Jeon I want you to stay far from and that's the mafia one" she giggled, making y/n smile. "He's not a bad person, he saved me" she said as Marie nodded.

"Just be careful and do your re-search please" Marie said, making y/n laugh. "I doubt I'll ever see him again." She sighed, making Marie laugh.

"Fate will bring him to you if he is the one." Marie said, making me laugh. "Or I'll do it myself." She joked. As Marie caressed her head. Continuing to treat her.

* ˚ ✦

Jeon Jungkook 🔥
I blew the smoke out of my lips, as I recalled what all had happened, my eyes landing on my patched up arm, I had got burnt when I went to save that girl, who was weird, she kept staring at me, wasn't she literally dying?

It was weird, why was she staring at me, even when I looked back she was still looking at me. She's the only person or commoner I haven't killed after they saw my face, people like the principal or high authorities are fine.

Maybe a lot of people saw my face that day, but she was with me, it made me frown, I hope she okay. Why was I caring so much? I barely know her.

Mingyu entered the room, "damn hyung your biceps and abs have gotten better huh?" He teased, as I rolled my eyes. "Shut up." I said, making him chuckle. "Joonho is in Busan, and Jay was his accomplice, his men came to take his daughter" Mingyu said. As I nodded.

"How did he know we were going for his daughter?" I asked Mingyu, making Mingyu shrug, Kyle entered, making us both stiffen up. "Good evening Master Jeon, Mr Park and Mr Kim, and Mr Kim and Mr Kim and Mr Min with Mr Jung-" i cut him off. "I get it." I said.

Before throwing on a robe to cover myself and walking downstairs.

_______________________________________
🍓: UwU I wanna sleep <3
TOMORROW IS MONDAY KILL ME DJSMNDDM

Until next time~
-Ava <3