• FOURTEEN •

"jealousy"

Jennie screamed as Taehyung threw her in the pool, making everyone around them laugh including Jungkook, Jennie came up to the surface, pulling A laughing Taehyung back. Her giggles filling the Area.

Jungkook smirked, going into the pool slowly, without anyone noticing. Jimin laughed. "Man I've never been so relaxed in such a long time" Y/n laughed, "thank you for this" she said, making everyone nod and smile at her.

She was about to get up, when Jungkook pulled her into the water, earning a scream from her, and making everyone burst out laughing from the sort of senti-mental moment.

He pulled her up to the surface, laughing for the first time in years, as she smacked him, "you scared me-" she said, bursting out into giggles, as he held her waist, everyone was laughing and doing their own thing.

Y/N smiled, her gaze landing back on Jungkook, who was already staring at her, he pulled her closer to him, his grip growing tighter.

But when their eyes met, it stayed connected. Both of them soaked. Her hands on his shoulders, and his hands caressing her waist under the water. He gulped. As unknowingly they both leaned closer to eachother.

Until. Jimin cleared his throat. Making Y/n panic and push Jungkook right into the water.
"Damn- chill gurl" he said, as Y/n looked at jungkook, who pushed his hair back, showing her a thumbs up, pink creeping onto her cheeks, she got out, running inside.

As everyone chuckled.
"So..when are you gonna confess?" Jin came straight to the point, making Jungkook chuckle and come out of the water "there's nothing like that." He said, drying his hair using the towel.

"I'm sorry weren't you just about to kiss?" Taehyung asked, as Jungkook felt his ears go red. He got up keeping his calm.

"No not really, she um um had something in her hair." He said walking inside, quickly away from his hyungs, knowing if he had to stay there longer. They would've eaten him alive.

* ˚ ✦

Kim Y/n 🌊
It was currently our last day here, and I decided to wake up early and prepare some pancakes for us, cause why not right? I smiled, mixing the batter, it was a bit weird how I hadn't got any calls from my mom. I tried calling her, but she wouldn't answer.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't worried. Was dad home? What if something bad happened? Shaking off my thoughts I put some chocolate chips in the pancake. and got the banana milk for Jungkook ready.

We've been having these not-so-romantic romantic moments recently, and it just makes me fall deeper, I can't help myself? He makes my heart all fuzzy and makes me feel like I'll puke, and I love the feeling, but somewhere i feel like he sees me as a kid.

Either way I'm happy I'm getting something.

Sighing, I flipped the last pancake, as everyone has already gathered in the kitchen. "I'm sad this is ending." Rosie sighed, as I smiled. "It's okay, we can go again next time" I said, as Yuna finally came down. And was greeted by us.

I smiled at her, serving her the pancakes, as she held my hand taking me somewhere a bit private. "I'm sorry for everything...I didn't know what I was doing and..." She trailed off, as I caressed her shoulder.

"Mr Jeon, is just a friend to me. So you have nothing to be sorry about." I said. Lies.
But i didn't want her to get even worse then she already is.

Jungkook came downstairs, making us both look at him, who sat down and wore his glasses Yuna walked away from me and went and sat right beside him.

What. The hell?
Did she take my lies seriously? Am I losing my mind. SON OF A- I don't curse. Ya know what. Nevermind. Let's just get this over with.

I smiled at Jungkook, "good morning" I said, as he smiled softly, eating the pancakes I just served him, I was about to give him the banana milk, when Yuna snatched it from my hand and placed it beside Jungkook, opening it for him.

He looked at her briefly before smiling softly. "Thank you." He said. Why is he smiling at her?

I rolled my eyes, a sudden anger rising in me. I then turned around, but then heard clattering behind me to see, Jungkook had spilled maple syrup all over his face on accident, SUPPOSEDLY DONE BY YUNA.

She gasped dramatically, wiping it off Jungkook face, as I clenched my fists, and looked away, she the came to the kitchen. "Thank you Y/n, maybe me and Jungkook have a chance" she said as I forced a smile.

She then turned around, and that was it. I don't know what took control of me. I put my foot infront of her. Causing her to slip and fall, spraining her ankle. To what I hope. For good.

I gasped dramatically, mocking her from earlier.
"Are you okay?" I said, picking her up, as I helped her up, slightly banging her against the edge of the counter, as she cried in pain a little.

"Oh my- Jimin shi- I think you should take her upstairs!" I said, fake concern so visible in my voice as Jimin gulped and took her upset.

It's so funny how this son of andjmsdj switched up within seconds, one minute she's apologising the next minute she's wiping maple syrup of my guy. It then slowly sunk into me what I did.

I felt horrible. What had gotten into me? Why did I do that. I just sighed, going and sitting beside Jungkook, who was already staring at me.

I bit my choclate chip pancake and then looked at him, "what?" I asked, as he scoffed. "Nothing." He said. This jerk. I stood up, grabbing a tissue and wiping his lips and jaw from the syrup as he stared up at me.

"So..this new Y/n is evil huh?" He asked, as I felt his arm slowly wrap around my waist, but I played it cool. "There is no Y/n. That was an accident" i said.

"How do you know I was talking about that?" He asked, catching me and placing me right where he wanted me to be. I backed away. "Go have a shower Mr Jeon. You have syrup all over you." I said.

"Rather have you all over me again." He said, as I widened my eyes and looked at him. "What?" I asked, as he shook his head. "Nothing" he said, as the doorbell rang.

I smiled at him softly, before going an opening the door. As he went upstairs to shower.

It was a small box. I smiled, as I picked it up, it was quite heavy.

I placed it on the table, as opened it. Which is what i regretted.

I screamed.
_______________________________________🍓: can you guess what it is?

Until next time~
-Ava <3