• FIFTEEN •

"Where Dreams end Nightmares Begin"

Jeon Jungkook 🔥
I walked upstairs, after teasing the life out of Y/n. I watched how she tripped Yuna, 'accidentally' push her against the counter, I kinda liked it. Was she being possessive of me? But why? I hope she's not in love with me. That won't end well.

I took off my shirt, as and sighed, maybe she was just being protective and it wasn't anything like that, I can't let her get more Tangled than she already is in my life. And now she's become a part of it.

After I take down black and secure her safety, is when I'll actually be in peace.

Suddenly I heard a scream from downstairs, now wasting a second, I grabbed my gun and ran downstairs to see y/n fallen on the floor and a box fallen infront of her, I walked to the box picking it up.

To see a female hand, blood all over the box, as it was adorned with silver rings. I groaned, as I realises it was Lily's hand, I recognised the flower tattoo, putting the box back down, as Jimin hyung and the rest rushed in, examining it, all of us were used to it. Except. Her.

I walked to her, kneeling down, as tears streamed down her face, I held her shoulders. "Y/n? Y/n! It's okay your okay-" i couldn't complete my sentence when she jumped on me, holding me tightly, as hugging me.

I sighed, placing my hand on the back of her head, patting it. And hugging back. "It's okay it's okay" I said, as I calmed her heavy breaths down. I looked up to see Jimin Hyung showing me a piece of paper, which read.

"See you soon." I sighed, holding y/n tighter.
-
"I've alerted Mingyu, they said they're still looking for her." Taehyung hyung said, I stood infront of the glass mirror. "No one tells y/n, it was Lily's hand, I hope we're all clear on that." I said, as everyone nodded.

"Our cars are booked for tonight, we leave in an hour" Yoongi Hyung said, entering and giving me my leather jacket, as I wore it on. "Welcome back to hell" Jimin Hyung said, sighing in frustration.

"Alright guys listen" I said walking to our whiteboard there, "we currently have 3 main priorities. a. Rescue Lily, b. Kill Black. At any cost, and C. Which i want you guys to make your no.1 priority. Keep, Y/n safe. At all costs." I said.

"Is that clear?" I asked, as we nodded.
"I'll take y/n with me in the car, Taehyung hyung you can use my bike with Jennie if you want." I said as he nodded.

"Until we reach Seoul. All phones, computers anything they can use to track us should remain off. If they know the location to my farmhouse they know the location to my mansion, so we will be staying in the backup one. Split up while driving." I said, as we nodded and head out, with loaded guns, and sharpened daggers.

* ˚ ✦

Kim Y/n 🌊
I sat on the bed, as the images of the hand came flashing back in my mind, I gulped, as I felt myself starting to sweat. Taking a deep breath, I got up and took my suitcases downstairs.

Jungkook walked upto me, helping my suitcases in th car as I looked at him walking me to th car, he opened the door for me, but i didn't go in, instead I turned around to face him. And hugged him again.

I didn't know what happened to me, I just hugged him,I need his comfort, his warmth I needed him. Whatever happened, i took it as an excuse to hug him. and I felt him slowly wrap his arm around my waist.

His head on mine. "Better?" He asked, as I sighed. "Much better."

* ˚ ✦

Jeon Jungkook 🔥
I sighed, I hated this feeling, I felt my hands go tighter around her, and i couldn't help myself, but today she looked so scared when she saw that box, that's practically my life. Even if I do want her. I'm not risking anything.

Fuck, am I in love with her? Shit. This is not good, she pulled away slowly, passing me a smile as I softly smiled back. "I'm dropping you at your house okay?" I said as she hesitated a little before nodding

"I'll come meet you soo-" she cut me off.
"No." She said as I looked at her, "what?" I asked. "No um no." She said, pulling away and sitting in the car. Did i say something wrong?
I nodded slightly.

I looked at Jin hyung, "give me the keys." I said, walking upto him, as he pulled the keys further away from me. "Say please." He said, as I rolled my eyes. "I never say please. You know that." I said already frustrated.

"Say please."
I walked up to him, taking the keys from him as he yelled at me, but I ignored it, sitting in the car. I looked at y/n who looked panicked, but as if she was trying to hide it.

I didn't ask her anything, is it because she's going home? I held her hand, as she flinched looking at me. Before forcing a smile.

I smiled at her, as she looked away, I looked infront, taking out a small dagger from my pocket and slipping it into her bag.

She has the psycho inside her. I saw it today.
Why not bring it out to whatever she's fearing.
And I'll deal with that from there.

I started the car.

You'll be okay Y/n.

I'm here.
_______________________________________
🦖: is it sucking? ndnnsndndnd

Until next time~
-Ava <3