• EIGHTEEN •

"mother mother"

Jungkooks mother stared at Y/n, to her it was the most beautiful girl she has ever seen, wedding bells rang in her head, and her heart was beating faster when she realised this beautiful girl was in her sons house wearing an apron and smelling like fresh breakfast.

She dropped her bags at the door, her hands caressing the girls face, as y/n smiled. "Hello" she said softly, as Jungkooks mother smiled widely containing her excitement.

"Mrs Jeon!" Jimin said, waving as she moved her eyes from y/n to Jimin and ran inside hugging him and meeting the rest of the guys and girls. "My my you all have grown so big" she said, smiling and then turned around.

"Who is this?" She asked, as y/n bowed, "I'm y/n Mrs Jeon nice to meet you-"

"i didn't know Jungkook got himself a girlfriend!" She yelled, as Jungkook walked downstairs. "Pardon-" he was cut off by his mother smacking him. "You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend!" She yelled, as he shook his head clearly being flustered.

"Eomma no-" he became a little boy all over again. "How dare you huh-"
"Eomma she's-" he stopped, when he looked at y/n who was smiling and looking down, her hands behind her back, he smiled.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you." He said, earning another smack from his mother, hearing that, y/n looked up at him, as he looked at her, his eyes apologetic, as if he knew, his mother won't take no for an answer.

And somewhere he liked it.
-
"You and y/n have to come tonight, all of you as well" his mother said, strictly, helping y/n pick up the plates. "Eomma we can't go out right now" Jungkook admitted, "no. I'm not taking no for an answer, your just like your father, always saying no" she said, grumpily walking inside the kitchen as Jungkook sighed.

"Fine. Just close people right?" He asked, as she eagerly nodded. "Your aunt Tricia will be there. And i want to show off my beautiful daughter -in-law" she said, patting y/ns head, making her chuckle.

As she finally went out, leaving y/n and Jungkook alone in the kitchen, "daughter in law." Y/n said, as Jungkook smiled. "Don't let that get to your head butterfly" he said, making y/n smile. "Never did."

"I know you love it tho." He admitted, as she chuckled, walking away, only to be get pulled by him, making her gasp, as he smirked looking at her flushed face, before leaning closer and picking out a small piece of cotton from her hair, that got stuck from her sweater.

Her cheeks went red, as she pushed him slightly running outside, making him laugh at her actions.

* ˚ ✦

Kim Y/n 🌊
I smiled, after putting my lipgloss on, Jungkooks mother then entered the room, she smiled at me, admiring my outfit, as I looked at the dress she had in her hands

"Y/n ah..you look beautiful.." she said, as i smiled, bowing slightly, "ever since...I thought of having a daughter to myself..I kept this dress..I don't want to pressure you into wearing it tonight, this dress is already evry beautiful on you.." she admitted softly, caressing my cheek.

I smiled. "I'm more than happy to wear this Mrs jeon-" she cut me off. "Call me Eomma from today." She said, as i smiled. "You know I'm not saying Jungkook right?" I asked, as his mother chuckled