• EIGHT •

"forced decisions"

"Absolutely not." Jungkook said, leaning back onto his chair. "But- she's good she could be a help-" he cut Jimin off. "Doesn't matter, she's not experienced, and she's..." He trailed off. "She's naive and innocent. It won't take a day for them to rip her into shreds. And she's already a target. I'm not gonna make it easier for them."

"Ohh cmoon Jungkook, when we told her about it she had a smile on her face and-"

"That because she doesn't know what she's getting into." He said, putting his hands on the table and leaning forward. "Were mafias. Not some road thiefs alright?" He said silencing Jimin. Before he put his glasses back in, reading documents.

"Vacation." Jimin said, making Jungkook look up. "What vacation?" He asked. "We need a break Jungkook, joonho or Black, hadn't acted up for weeks now, c'mon." Jimin said, in a begging tone, Jungkook rolled his eyes about to say no again when Yoongi spoke.

"He's right Jungkook, we deserve a break. Jin hyung is breaking out into acne. That's our sign of needing a break" he said, Jungkook sighed. Looking at them before looking down. "Fine. We can go to ny farmhouse by the lake, it's near the village and it's by the lake. No one will find us there" he said, making Jimin smiled and massage his shoulders.

"There's my boy!" He said, "and we take y/n." Yoongi said. Jungkook gave up, knowing there's no use talking back with Yoongi, and some part of him wanted y/n there. Jimin gasped, and pulled Taehyung. "WE SHOULD BRING OUR-"

"No.' Jungkook said, making Jimin pout. "Oh cmon theres like a hundred rooms in that place" he said, showing Jungkook puppy eyes and begging, Jungkook although was still hesitant.

"They'll give y/n company too-"
"Fine." He said. Making Jimin squeal. "FINALLY AN OUTING, TOMORROW IS FRIDAY~ SO WE LEAVE IN THE MORNING~"
-
Y/n was in the kitchen, helping lily clean up, when suddenly Jungkook cleared his voice making them turn around. "We um." He stopped, his hands behind his back as he looked away.

For the first time he felt nervous, he felt his palms sweat up and his knees weak, as he looked at her face, which had a soft smile, his eyes landed in the small paper or lead in her hair. Leaning towards her, almost pinning her to the table, he reached for her hair. Startling y/n.

A pink blush creeping onto her cheeks, as he removed the dust, he looked down and saw how close they were, his ears going red and his eyes wide, before he calmly pulled away and spoke again, his heard beating as if he were on a rollercoaster.

"I-i. The boys. Want you to come with us on the trip, and i feel it will be safer that way, since I can't risk your safety. I know you've just met us and this may seem scary but don't worry. We have no interest in selling you." He said, making y/n blink and look at him.

"We leave at 5am tomorrow." Jungkook said walking out of the kitchen. The past moments played like a movie reel in her head, his eyes were on her, and he wasn't moving them. She smiled, before looking at Lily, who was raising her eyebrows at her.

"How romantic isn't he?" She asked.

"Whatever man." Y/n said turning back one last time to get a glimpse of Jungkook.

Boy was she in deep.
_______________________________________
🌊: how everyone doing? This is a short chapter, take it as a filler chapter! The next chapters are long and interesting and will be posted tonight! So stay tuned ~

Until next time ~
- Ava <3