• SIXTEEN •

"A villain he was, a hero for her."

Kim Y/n 🌊
I was so happy my mother had finally called, it made me so relieved that she was okay, but all of that ended when I heard glass shattering and my mother crying, my dad had come home early.

And he was looking for me, we finally stopped infront of my house, as I held onto my bag tightly, "want me to walk you in?" Jungkook asked, breaking me from my thoughts.

I looked at him, before forcing a smile on my face, "thank you for everything" i said, as he smiled softly, "I've placed two guards a little further from your house, ya know in case my life doesn't leave you" he joked.

As I smiled. I slowly walked upto him, and kissed his cheek, to which he stiffend for a while, I smiled, before heading inside. As I heard his car door shut and the car pull away.

Taking a deep breath, I walked inside the house, the entire lights were out, I gulped, turning on the light, to see glass shattered everywhere and my father sitting on the couch, looking directly at me

"Where have you been?" He asked, standing up, making me walk backwards, and drop my bag on the ground. "I-i was at a f-friends house" I stuttered, what lie could I come up with?

I watched as he took off his belt, as I backed away. "Are you lying?" He asked, as I shook my head "appa n-no" I sobbed, as he grabbed my hair and threw me on the floor, the glass shards piercing my skin.

"3 days. Out of the house. With friends huh? HOW MANY MEN DID YOU SLEEP WITH HUH?" He yelled, whipping his belt at me again and again. As I cried.

He then placed a knife at my jaw, turning my head with it. "I've been very stressed with work ya know y/n. So today you going to be my stress reliever, after all. Your mother is well unconscious and. Your not my daughter so." He said, chuckling.

As I widened my eyes when I felt the knife rip right through my dress. Cutting my arm with it. I screamed and pushed him, trying to run up, but he could my head and pushed me again right on the wall, I hit my head, as I felt the warm blood drop down my head.

He then slapped me, again and again and again.

I couldn't even keep count..

* ˚ ✦

T

he sound of the belt echoed through the halls of the house, along with Y/ns screams, taking the cigarette out of his mouth, he put it off right on y/ns back, scaring her and burning her skin, as she cried out in pain.

"I'm gonna make you so ugly. No man will even look at you." He said, as she cried "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!" she yelled, before she was pulled by her hair. "Cause you and your mom are sluts. Who like to disobey!" He yelled, punching y/n in the face, as she fell to the ground.

He laughed, before kneeling, beside her, when suddenly he felt a stab right on his thigh, as he screamed out in pain, he looked down to see a dagger, right through his leg.

Y/n got up, running to the door with all the strength she had left. Until she bumped into someone. She looked up to see Jungkook looking down at her, her phone in his hand, he held her face, caressing it. Anger filling up in his veins instead of blood.

He looked at her father, who was bleeding out of his leg, as he picked up y/n slowly making her sit on the couch. Before he walked up to her father.

"From the time I've met her. I've kept her fucking safe!" he yelled, kicking her dad right in his dick. "I made sure she was my first fucking priority so that she wouldn't get a scratch!" He yelled again, picking up her father and smashing his head on the wall.

"And you. Your sick bastard. Were the danger I wasn't aware about." He said, throwing her father on the floor. He picked up the dagger and heated it up, as he watched her father trying to get back on his feet.

He chuckled, piercing the knife right on his wounds. The heat making her father scream and exhausted. "I'm gonna have some fun with you." He said, as Mingyu entered, walking towards y/n until Jungkook stopped him

Throwing y/ns father at Mingyus feet, he stepped on her father's head. "Give this mother-fucker a good time. And don't kill him until I come home." He said, as his men picked up her father.

* ˚ ✦

Jeon Jungkook 🔥
I looked at y/n, who was bleeding and beaten, since the time I've met her, my first priority has always been to keep her safe never see her cry, never see her hurt, never see her bleeding.

And now, it clearly showed that I had failed, I walked upto her and kneeled infront of her, as she looked at me. Not a tear in her eyes. "I thought I was going to die." She said, a tear finally slipping down.

I clenched my jaw, taking her face in my hands, and caressing it, I had come into the house, in order to give y/n her phone. But I'm glad I came inside.

She finally broke down into tears, this time I hugged her, slowly picking her up, she was shaking and exhausted and I could feel it. Oh god I'm gonna kill him.

I picked her up slowly, I felt her sobbing stop, which meant she had fainted due to exhaustion. I closed my eyes tightly, as Mingyu helped me put her in the car.

"From today onwards. Kim Y/n. Stays with me. Get the spare room cleaned and get all her clothes to my house." I said, as Mingyu nodded. "What about her mother?" He asked.

"Give her 5 million and one of my spare mansions, get her a job and whatever necessities she needs. She can come visit y/n after 3 weeks. Tell her. That Jeon Jungkook has her daughter. " I said, sitting inside the car. And taking y/n home.

My home.
_______________________________________
🍓: I like this.

Until next time
-Ava <3