• TWELVE •

"The Festival"

Jeon Jungkook 🔥
"Your kinda stupid for doing that" Yoongi scolded Jungkook, as he gulped down the last of his whiskey. Jungkook groaned, sipping his vodka. "When the hell will I get my anger in check?" He asked himself, "trust me we all have that question"

I turned around, my eyes landing on y/n across the street, the festival lights complimenting her skin perfectly the pink dress, showing the pink on her cheeks.

(Jisoo's Pick 🌸)

She laughed, why was she laughing? Why was my heart beating so fast? Should I talk to her

She laughed, why was she laughing? Why was my heart beating so fast? Should I talk to her. But all my thoughts came crashing down, when I saw her in that dress again.

"You should tell her." Jimin Hyung suddenly said, as I looked at him, "she won't understand anyway. She's a kid" i said "maybe if you stop looking at her as a kid it will help a lot." He said, as I groaned, keeping an eye on her.

Her eyes met mine, as I gulped my vodka, she looked down and then looked away, when Yuna suddenly entered and stood beside me. "Hey" she said, placing her hand on my arm.

"You okay?" She asked, as I moved away, "Even if I'm not, I don't need your help" i said, walking away, as she turned me around forcefully, "it's her isn't it? You've barely met her." She yelled slightly.

"Yuna. Don't make me regret even giving you my attention again." I said, turning around to face y/n, who the fuck is sitting beside her? Why is she smiling at him?

Are they going to dance now?

* ˚ ✦

Y/n laughed at Jake, He was 20 years old and was also on vacation with his family, she enjoyed his company and felt a little comforted, since Jennie and the girls had met some mutual friends. She was sitting all alone when he approached her.

He asked her to dance, which she accepted gladly, he smiled, pulling her to the centre, as she danced with him laughing, "not bad for someone who 'cant dance'" he teased, making Y/n laugh.

"I guess I can" she said, as Jake spinned her around, hit hand suddenly slipping from hers, as y/ns back hit Someone's chest, the cologne all to familiar to her. Jungkook.

His arm wrapped around her waist, slightly kissing her neck, as she slowly closed her eyes, both of them, not knowing what came into them, he guided her hips to the rhythm, his grip tightening.

His kisses trailing from her cheek to her neck and finally her shoulders, he spun her towards him, before guiding her feet to the music. She sighed, feeling his warmth, his grip tighten, as if she belonged to him.

As if he was claiming her again. He spun her back around to the beat, her back pressing against his chest, as he took in her strawberry and vanilla scent.

He wanted her all to himself.

Slowly coming into her senses when the music stopped, she turned around, facing him, her breath heavy, she looked at him, as he stared back at her, before she ran out of the area, down all the way towards a small fountain nearby.

She buried her face in her hands, trying to carry her breathe again. Her heart beating faster, it was as if, his kisses were still lingering on her skin. Her hands slowly traced her neck to her shoulder, as if touching his kisses.

But she finally sighed coming back to reality and turning to face him right infront of her.

She gulped not knowing what to say, but he broke the silence. "I'm sorry about that-" he said, as she looked down. "I-its okay" she rubbed her arms looking away.

"And I'm..also sorry for what happened before we left." He said, she turned around, she was upset about that, cause for a second, she thought that he would hit her, because her father always did. She knew it was a trauma response.

She sat down by the fountain, he sighed, cracking his neck before sitting beside her.

The moonlight shining on them, he looked beside her staring at her. "I know i haven't said this tonight, but you look beautiful y/n." He said, as she looked at him, her eyes shining brighter than the moon.

"Thank you" she said softly, rubbing her arms and looking away.

Jungkook observed her, taking off his leather jacket and putting it on her, zipping it up. "It's cold." He said, sitting back down, the faint music form the festival still playing.

Jungkook sighed, knowing he had to tell her, why he was the way he was, he didn't know hy he wanted to, he just knew he needed to, she had a certain comfort around her. A certain warmth that made him feel wanted.

Made him feel warm inside.
Melting him.

* ˚ ✦

Jeon Jungkook 🔥
"I'm a very um cold hearted person." I started, as I felt y/ns gaze move from the moon to me. "And somehow. A girl. Managed to melt me." I said, as y/n looked down. "Yuna" she said, making me look at her.

"Obvious huh?" I asked, she chuckled. "Kinda."
"Well um. I was 18 and it was the first time I fell in love. By 23 I was asking her to marry me." I said, my heart breaking before i could continue.

"We were, the happiest. I saw her with me, as my wife. And then..on the wedding day.."

(Flashback)

"Ahhhh my son looks so handsome in this suit huh?" His mother praised, fixing his bowtie, as he brushed her off, "no mom" he said, chuckling and covering his red ears.

"Okay time to go" his mom said and soon he was standing at the alter, smiling at everyone, his heart beating fast, his father had always been against Yuna, but Jungkook saw good in her.

Seconds, turned into minutes,
And minutes into almost an hour, his palms got sweaty as he gulped, his father came out with a smirk on his face. "Well well well, looks like she wasn't that good after all hm?" He teased Jungkook, holding a piece of paper in his hands, clapping sarcastically.

And that's when Jungkooks hold world fell apart.

(End of flashback)

"She left me at the alter" i explained in short as y/n held my hand, putting her head on my shoulder. And somehow I allowed her. "After that I, got drunk almost everyday, smoked and got all these tattoos and everything and got way too involved in the mafia and i don't regret that" i said simply.

"That red dress, it's similar to the one I bought Yuna, she wore it on our first date and. I just...I'm sorry I just lost it" i admitted, when y/n sat up straight.

"Yuna..gave me this dress to wear..." She said softly, as I looked at her. "What did you say?" I asked, as she gulped. "Please don't be mad at her. I don't think she meant it-"

"Oh. I know exactly what she meant." I said. Dragging y/n back inside the festival.

Just wait till we get home.
_______________________________________
🍓: next chapters will be posted tomorrow!!
Stay tuned~

Until next time
-Ava <33