• SEVEN •

"the big bad wolf"

Jungkook had come to check on the university,after the fire that took place in the school, he was invited to the school by the principal, he was passing through the hallway to go smoke a cigarette when he followed sounds he heard.

His eyes widened realising who it was.
"What the fuck is going on?" He asked, watching as the boy almost choked y/n. Walking towards them, the boy Jaehyun let y/n go, as he realised who Jungkook was.

Jaehyun was a big CEOs son, so they were pretty familiar with Jeon. Walking up to y/n he crouched down putting an arm around y/ns waist and lifting her, making her hiss in pain.

Hearing y/n in pain, something in him ticked as he made y/n sit on a nearby bench and before jaehyun could run, Jungkook caught his collar from behind pushing him harshly onto the locker.

"Mr jeon- Mr Jeon no-" she said grabbing onto his arm before he walked towards jaehyun. But Jungkook didn't budge, he grabbed Jaehyuns collar this time, pushing him harshly towards the locker almost picking him up and making a dent in the lockers.

"You lay a finger on her again, I'll break your fingers and shove them down so far in your throat, you'll choke and die before I get to shooting you in the head" he said, pushing him on the ground, he turned around and grabbed y/ns hand and pulling her with him.

"Mr jeon-" she tried to loosen her grip, as he kept dragging her. "Jungkook!" She yelled, making him finally stop and pin her to the hood of his car. "Can't you stand up for yourself for once? How many times do i have to save you?" He growled, making her look at him.

"I don't want problems Mr Jeon.." she said softly, making him sigh. "Don't worry sweetheart no one will bother you anymore." He said softly, opening the door for her. She smiled softly sitting in the car.

The whole ride, she stared at him, he looked at her and she looked away, his eyes went from her eyes to her toes, he smiled softly, before giving his eyes on the road, there was a fuzzy feeling in his heart and he didn't like it.
-
Lily laughed, braiding y/ns hair, "so he went all big bad wolf on that boy huh?" She asked, as y/n smiled nodding. "He looked good when he was possessive I won't lie" she said, making Lily smile, "looks like someone is head over heels huh?" She said, teasing y/n.

Y/n shook her head. "It would never work between us." She said, "that's not my question baby, cause you seem head over heels." Y/n smiled at her sentence, "but I've just met him-"
"It takes 15 seconds to fall in love sweetheart" lily said, making y/n smile wider.

"There all done" Lily said, making y/n excitedly clap her hands at the braids, lily smiled at her reaction, "are you staying over tonight?" She asked, as y/n shook her head. "I don't think Mr jeon-"

"Oh my Mr Jeon this, Mr Jeon that, you can't stop talking about him can you?" She asked, as Y/n smiled, "I think it's just a stupid crush, he always saves me so I guess it's just admiration that's all."

"Woah~ a villain being a hero for you huh?" She teased y/n again, making her roll her eyes and smile.

* ˚ ✦

Kim Y/n 🌊
Tasting the soup, i frowned, adding some salt to it, the memories of Jungkook filled my mind, he has always saved me and somewhere I'm falling for him, the door opened and closed revealing the 7 of them.

Lily giggled, wiggling her eyebrows at me, as I rolled my eyes, making my way outside. I smiled at them, as they greeted me, Jungkook just walked past me. I felt a bit bad because of how he reacted but i didn't say anything.

"Don't mind him Y/n, we just um had a stressful day" Namjoon oppa, said as I nodded, "um it's okay, come sit down I'll serve the food" i smiled, as they went up to freshen up First.
-
The sounds of the spoons clinking on the plate echoed through the room as I finally broke the silence. "I heard you were stressed, why don't you guys go on vacation?" I asked Jungkook as he scoffed.

"Were mafias, not tourists." He said, as I looked down. "Well maybe it would help on stress-"
"No." He responded, as the table went silent again. "Hey um maybe the vacation is not a bad idea. We could go to Paris or New York or-" Taehyung oppa was cut off.

"No one's going on vacation, until were all not a threat anymore, especially you Y/n people wanna kill you remember?" He said bluntly, as I looked at him, the table went silent again before the sound of Jungkooks chair grazing the floor and him walking upstairs was heard.

I sighed, Jimin groaned, clicking another key on his computer. "You should eat ya know" I said, as he nodded. "I just- we need some information and i can't break this code." He said as I frowned, ignoring what just happened and stood behind him.

"Oh um, may i?" I asked, he allowed and just by clicking a few keys I was in. "Damn Y/n. You hack?" Jin oppa said watching me. "I-i love computer and got bored one day so-"

"WE COULD PUT HER ON OUR TEAM!" Hobi oppa yelled, "like on the mafia?" I smiled widely, something about it excited me.

"Absolutely not." Yoongi oppa said, re-loading his gun. "Why not?" Jimin asked. "Jungkook will kill all of you and hang your heads on his bedroom wall" he said, walking away, making us all gulp.

"Don't worry y/n. We will convince him, and maybe even for that vacation" Taehyung oppa said, making me look at him.

Why was he being so rude and weird anyway? It made no sense.
_______________________________________
🌊: ya know what makes no sense? How boring my writing is ~

Until next time ~
-Ava <3