• THIRTEEN •

"fixing"

The sound of the clock ticking was heard throughout the living room, as Jungkook sat on his chair, Yuna in front of him, tears streaming down her face, "i-i" she stuttered.

"Did i ask you to speak?" He said silencing her, his cold voice piercing through her heart, Jungkook chuckled standing up and walking towards Yuna as she flinched at his footsteps.

"You should be so glad. I promise y/n I wouldn't kill you" he said, "don't even mess with us like this again. I hope I'm clear." He said, his voice dominant. "Why do you like her so much! She's nothing but an attention-"

He grabbed her chin,pinning her to the wall, as his pressure increased. "Don't test me Shin Yuna. I can end everything right here and now. Don't fucking taunt me. " He said letting go of her. As she cried.

"What is she better than me-"

"So much more. Than you'll ever Imagine." He said, in a taunting manner.

He turned around to leave, as Yuna stopped him. "Jungkook at least listen to me please-" she tried to stop him, but he just kept walking
"Please- I wasn't thinking that day i just-"

"Will you ever just stop!?!" He finally bursted, "YOU TRIED TO RUIN THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN ME AND Y/N! STOP! YOU WERE TOXIC AND CONTROLLING AND I STILL LOVED YOU!-" he groaned, walking away until he was pulled back again.

And it was y/n, he immediately calmed at her face, she held his arm, and made him stand in front of Yuna, who was crying her eyes out, and gasping for breath. Jungkook let y/n gently drag him to yuna. He stopped in front of her.

* ˚ ✦

Kim Y/n 🌊
"A relationship should not be left broken" I said, wiping Yunas tears. Somewhere I felt bad for how Jungkook was behaving, I looked at him, who didn't even want to look at her. And then turned to look at her.

"Please talk, I don't want you two to be this way ya know" I said, my heart hurt when I saw her cry and she was so desperate for him, but deep down. I was scared she was going to win him over again.

But I sighed, I wanted closure for Jungkook, that day she left him at the alter, she left loose ends. I wanted those to be tied and deep down. I wanted them those ends, to be cut off.

I rubbed Jungkooks arm a little, as his eyes never left mine until I left the room.

I need a break from all this.

* ˚ ✦

Jeon Jungkook 🔥
I watched as y/n spoke and wiped Yuna's tears, she then looked at me, making me look away, she sighed before rubbing my arm slightly and walking away.

Yuna looked up at me, as I crossed my arms waiting for an explanation. "I wasn't ready Jungkook and- I had someone else but but. I came back to apologise to you...but some said you were dead you were a mafia and some said you'd gone missing, later when I met you on Rosie's birthday I knew how much I wanted you" she said, trying not to break into sobs.

"I-i broke up with that guy, I want to be Mrs Jeon. I wanted to be married to you. Remember our promises?" She said, clinging onto my jacket as tears left her eyes.

I stared at her, not saying a word. If she had to tell me this a few years ago i would've accepted in an heart beat. But right now. All I could think of was Y/n. Her face morphing into y/ns everytime I looked at her.

Fuck. This is driving me insane.

'Mrs Jeon' 'Married to Me' i saw all of that with y/n beside me, not imagining Yuna like i used to. I sighed looking away, Yuna caressed my cheeks. "I can't. I'm sorry." I admitted.

She sobbed and let out a chuckle. "C-can I get one last hug?" She stuttered, as I shook my head. "I think it's better that way. Thank you Yuna. I forgive you" i said, walking away, as I heard her cry, but it didn't affect me at all.

Not even one bit.
-
"Damn so that's why" Namjoon hyung said, as I chuckled, chugging the beer. "She thinks I'm a fool honestly, I still don't trust that shit" I said, putting my feet in the pool. Namjoon hyung chuckled before jumping in.

"No wonder shes been in her room for so long" Jennie said to Rosie on the phone.

"Who y/n?" I asked.
"No. Yuna." She replied.

"Oh."

"She's fine though. She's just taking rest, the girls are coming down so I'm gonna get more beers" Jisoo said, getting up to go get more beers.

We heard laughter, as we looked to the side, my eyes widened the beer bottle slipping from my fingers, shattering into pieces.

Y/n IN A FREAKING BIKINI-
And just a net almost done like garment covered around her. I gulped, as Jimin cleaned up the mess I made. "You should say thank you" he said. "Oh whatever"

I couldn't even make up his words, i felt dyslexic- why can't I even think straight? She looks very fuckable- i mean not that I would I mean. Shes just a kid. I mean i wouldnt-

NO.

I stared at her, as she sat down beside Jennie, placing her feet in the pool, sitting opposite to me, as my chest rose and fell heavily. I gulped, looking at her from head to toe. I feel like a pervert. I should stop looking

But how do I?
Feels like heaven on Earth.
God I'll make her scream so hard, she would beg on her knees- okay ya know what. I looked away, getting my emotions and thoughts in control. And taking deep breaths.

But what bothered me, were the healed scars she had in her arms and legs. Was she in an accident? Should I ask her? Or would that be inappropriate?

I gulped the beer, as y/n smiled at me. Before sitting beside me. "I heard about you and Yuna...thank you for forgiving her" she said as I chuckled. "Your way too nosy Ms Kim." I said, as she gasped, being offended. "yah i fixed something for once." She laughed, making me laugh too.

Fix my heart too- and while your at it, there's another situation id like you to fix in bed-
What am I saying-

STOP IT JEON JUNGKOOK.

* ˚ ✦

"Sir. We've confirmed their location. It's in a mansion is Busan, but currently they're at Jeons Farmhouse. 5 girls and the 7 boys, including Jeon." The man said.

Black chuckled. "Send them a little present tomorrow morning." He said. Making the man nod.

"What present sir?" He asked, as Black smiled.

"Send him some of my favourite silver rings." He said.
The man nodded.
_______________________________________

🦖: RaWr

This chapter was crap I'm sorry 😚

-until next time
-Ava <3