• ELEVEN •

"red dress."

Jungkook sighed, cuddling what he thought was a pillow tighter, which was actually you. Y/n. Y/n sighed, cuddling into his neck, as he smiled. "Y/n you smell nice" he said half asleep now aware of what he was saying,his eyes closed, dozing off again.

What they didn't know, was that they were surrounded by The rest, staring down at them. Cuddling against eachother, they were more shocked of the fact that Jungkook was being a softy, that to a girl after the 'incident'

Sighing, Jungkook opened his eyes slowly, his eyes widening at the sight, but he kept his yelp inside, as he heard soft snores coming from y/n, which made his eyes wider, slowly taking deep breathes, he looked back at the rest, you were giggling, smirking and raising their eyebrows at him.

He rolled his eyes, slowly tucking in y/n. "Don't even think about it" he said, sternly when he saw Jimin was about to speak, and slammed the bathroom door, which startled y/n as she sat up, grabbing her chest, from the sudden shock and seeing the rest in the room.

"IS EVERYTHING OKAY-" She almost yelled, as Jimin nodded, "don't worry, we were just observing changes" he said, as Namjoon chuckled awkwardly, "he means- the changes in the bed- were getting a new one." Namjoon said, making y/n smile.

"Gosh. I slept like a baby after years" she blurted out, as the rest looked at her confused, Jungkook then stepped out, cracking his neck. "Why?" Taehyung asked, "do you not have a good bed?" He asked, y/n looked away, fiddling with the bedsheet subtly.

"Something like that." She said, as they nodded before getting pushed out by Jin, who already got glared from Jungkook.

Her behaviour, never went unnoticed by Jungkook.

* ˚ ✦

Jeon Jungkook 🔥
I sighed, cracking my neck, as it soothed me, I haven't slept like that in a long time, that sleep was something else, Jesus, y/ns giggles echoed through the kitchen, I could recognise that laugh anywhere, if I'm being honest.

Why? Don't ask.

I hope these dummies dont think something else of me and y/n she's way too young for me and not my type ofcourse. I prefer mature women and she seems childish. But then again, she seems quite well taken care of.

Whatever. Am I even considering that?

But I wonder what happens to her whenever the topic about home comes up. Is she okay? Is there something going on? Should I ask her?

No. No ofcourse not. Currently I'm similar to her unfortunate Bodyguard.

I continued typing on my computer, as I heard a groan beside me. "IM BORRRREEEEDDDDDD" Taehyung hyung yelled, i ignored it as always, y/n and the girls entered, placing snacks on the table.

"I'm bored too, what should we do? There's not much." Jisoo said, as Jin hyung nodded. "We could take a swim" Rosie suggested, as everyone disagreed. "Nahhhh something exciting? Camping?" Namjoon hyung suggested.

When suddenly, Jennie clapped her hands gasping. "THERES A FESTIVAL AT THE VILLAGE NEARBY, drinks, music and tradition" she said, making everyone's faces light up, including y/ns,

"HELL YEAH! LET'S DO IT!" hobi hyung said.

"No." I responded making everyone groan and frown, "What? Why not!" Jimin Hyung whined, as I shook my head. "Festivals are easy target places to get shot" I said, slightly glancing at y/n who had a frown on her face.