x AFTER THE END x

» 7 years later «
warning: sex is mention bc you cant have me writing without something dirty involved anymore.

Picking wild berries wasn't the most boring job, but it wasn't exactly the most action packed. Ellise knew she was given this job for a reason, because Minho was overprotective. She idea made her eyes roll. Brenda could always catch her thinking about it, because whenever the concept came back into her thoughts, she literally did roll her eyes. Brenda couldn't really talk though, she was on berry duty for the same reason.
Pregnancy.
Both girls where quite far into their pregnancy. Brenda in her second trimester, and Ellise in her third. Yeah, you're probably thinking "dude they had sex" and well your right because there aren't many other ways they could of done it. So yes, there has been sexual intercourse taking place in their homes. Cough, Minho, cough.
Anyway, back to the story.

"Mum!" a shrill voice called, "Alice!"

Brenda and Ellise both snorted, the little shortstack running into his mum's side.

"Hey Isaac," Brenda grinned, hugging her little brunette boy, "What's up?"

"Bimbo send me to tell you both you can come to the home now."

Ellise let out a hushed laugh, his messed up speech always making her smile. Isaac was Thomas and Brenda's first child, named after Isaac Newton.
Brenda smiled down at her son, picking up her woven basket and Ellise's.

"I'll meet you back at camp. You stay here with Ellise for a little while. I think she wants to correct you on some things."

Isaac grinned and waved at his mummy, his hair falling in front of his eyes. Ellise chuckled, picking off a few last berries and handing them to Isaac, grabbing his free hand and walking him slow back towards where their camp was settled.

"Say it with me, L-E-SE. Ellise."

"Alice!"

"Nope, but I guess it's better then Bimbo."

Arms wrapped around her waist, hands resting gently on her baby bump.

"Did someone say my name?" a tired voice chuckled, kissing the side of her jaw.

Ellise smiled, leaning her head back slightly, "Hello, Minho."

"Hello babygirl," he smirked, peppering kisses on the side of her neck, "How are you?"

"Tired and bored of working in the berry farms. I want to work with Gally again. Building was more fun." Ellise pouted.

Minho rolled his eyes, swinging to her front, hands still carefully rested where is little baby girl (he hoped was a girl) was growing, "You just liked watching everyone hurt themselves.

"Yes," she pointed, "But seeing Gally with his shirt off is also interesting and fun."

Minho licked his teeth, grinning at her, "When our little girl is born-"

"We don't know if it's a girl."

"It's going to be a girl."

"You sound like a girl." Ellise retorted.

"You have the anatomy of a girl-" Minho cut himself off, "But as I was saying..when our baby girl is born.." Ellise rolled her eyes and smacked his chest, "You can not only see me shirtless, but see me naked."

Ellise coughed, pushing him away from her, "Oh my god Minho, stooopp."

"Yeah Bimbo, stooooop." Isaac gagged from below them, "Being naked is gross."

"You'll disagree one day kiddio." Minho chuckled, ruffling his hair, "Go find your dad, and don't mention a word of being naked to your dad. He'd kill me."

Isaac made a face at him and ran off.
As much as Thomas was happy for Ellise and Minho for deciding to have a baby, finally, after 7 years. There was also the realisation that his sister had been having sex with his best mate. That's not always a nice thought. I mean, he never really thought about it before she got pregnant. It also got him thinking, there was no way they hadn't had sex the 6 years before hand.

» flashback - 7 years ago «

"Kiss me, kiss me, kiss me." he muttered.

She bit her lip holding back a laugh before curling her fingers in Minho's hair and pressing her lips against his. Minho closed his eyes and pressed his body against hers, harder as he deepened the kiss. She removed her lips from his and began to softly place kisses down his neck. Minho's eyes shot open and he tensed at the sudden pleasurable contact. His eyes slowly fluttered closed as she began nibbling and biting making Minho groan as he started to get a problem. Minho carried her away from the wall and threw her down onto the bed before climbing ontop of her with a smirk on his face.

"Elliseeeeee!" Minho cooed at her, gesturing to his problem downstairs.

Ellise laughed, "You want me to fix that don't you?" his expression went smug at the suggestion, "There are cameras are in here you know," Minho raised an eyebrow at her with a pout, "And you don't care."

» end of flashback «

"I love you, asshole." Ellise giggled, pulling Minho back to her.

Minho smirked, "Aw I know. I love me too-" Ellise glared into his almond shape eyes, unimpressed, "Okay, okay. I love you too."

"And I love my hammer!" Gally shouted making the couple pull away, "Gross guys, honestly! Now c'mon, Frypan called dinner!"

------------------
i was inboxed by AleishaDouce  asking for a sequel (i think, my memory is bad) but i honestly don't think i can do a sequel so i suggested doing like an after the whole trials thing and she was like yeah yeah would be good so i was like ok cool and then i finally go to doing it (its really short and shit sorry! i hoped i could make it longer but :/) and i thought this was a sorta maybe good present for 100k+ reads on this story? WHICH BTW MAKES ME REALLY HAPPY BC WHEN I FINISHED THIS IT WAS ONLY AT LIKE 5-10k (i dont remember again sorry) AND NOW I FEEL REALLY COOL BECAUSE EVERYONE WAS LIKE THANK YOU FOR THIS AND I FELT ALL MUSHY AND HAPPY BC PEOPLE SEEMED TO REALLY LIKE iT?

I GOTTA TO SCREAM BC IM HAPPY OMERFKNDWE

- michaela

SO LONG MY BEAUTIFUL ASSHOES ;)