14 ☓ alive and well

** ...there was still a 1% chance ok omg don't judge me i'm sorry **

The ground shaking woke me. I sat upright in an instant as I realised the walls were moving. They were opening. The night was over. And Thomas was probably dead. And..Minho. I blinked a few times, wiping the sleep from my eyes as I tried to get a hold of myself. I looked up to see Newt looking down at me with a grim smile. He began to reach out his hand but I slapped it away closing my eyes and resting my head back against the wall that now had a gap in between it. Only yesterday morning I had Tommy and Minho. Now they're gone.

"Thank you for um..cuddling with me last night," he said quietly, pulling the covers back over us, "Drunk Minho must of been a handful."

"Not when he calls you beautiful and amazing and declares his feelings for you." I chuckled.

Minho's eyes widened, "I- What?!"

"No it's okay if you didn't mean it.." I whispered looking away from him.

Minho groaned, "It's not that, I did..I just wanted to tell you when I was sober," then he moved the hair away from my neck gasping, "Who put that hickey on you?!"

"Minho..you did.." I sighed, covering my eyes with my hands.

I wiped my eyes as small tears began to fall.

"Now I don't want to leave you," Minho sighed into my neck making my body feel like jelly, "I want to make you feel good all day."

"Minho! No!" Thomas groaned from my bedroom floor, "I swear to god there will be no pleasuring my sister! You stupid shank!"

"Never use Glader slang, doesn't suit you ya ugly shank."

"Are you calling me ugly?" I asked disgusted with him, forcing his body away from me, "We're twins. Remember?"

"You're the prettier twin." Minho shrugged, pulling himself closer again.

I giggled slightly and opened my eyes, peering at all the Gladers who stared at either the gap in the wall or at me.

"You basically tried to commit suicide!" he roared, clenching his fists.

"But I didn't! I did what I was told!"

"By someone that might not of even been you!" he replied stepping forward.

I stepped forward too, trying to show I wasn't intimidated by him.

"I had to!"

"It was selfish!"

"Why is it so important to you?!" I screamed at him but at the same time wanted to hug him and apologise.

There was no going back now.

"Because you could of died and-" he cut himself off as he tried to think.

"And?" I questioned quietly, stepping even closer, leaving only a few centimetres between us.

"Because you could of died Ellise," he replied just as softly.

I could of died. Now he was dead. Torn apart by Grievers, limb by limb. I tried not to throw up, holding my throat, a sick feeling invading my body.

"I sent myself here? I wiped my own memory?" I whispered to myself, my eyes widening.

"What did you say?"

Then finally, my mind unlocked the door that held my first memory of the Glade, when me and Minho first met.