10 ☓ unconscious dreaming

"You mean, you, almost kissing me?" I chuckled, smirking even though he couldn't see me.

Minho huffed, "Just- Ugh, do you regret it?"

"No, not really," I paused staring at my hands, "Why? D-Do you?"

"No, I'm still waiting for it to happen,"

The awkward tension was back. Was he being serious at that moment?

"Minho.."

"Why do you talk to me like I'm some sick puppy El?"

"I've barely known you for a week Minho," I sighed, "It feels rushed to be talking like this, having moments like this," I run a hand through my hair, staring at my lap.

My thoughts pleaded him to get up and leave.

"I've been here for what? Two shuck years? I haven't known Newt and Alby forever but we're still close," he pushed, standing up and peering through the window.

"That's still two weeks. Do you really want to get attached so someone who you'll loose?" I questioned, tilting my head up to meet his gaze.

His eyes narrowed, "Why would I loose you?"

"Minho, I'm not going to make it," I stated rolling my eyes, "I'm not supposed to be here. They'll kill me once we leave,"

"If they touch you I'll kill them," he growled, pulling his hand through his hair.

"No Minho," my vision got fuzzy and I felled back a bit, grunting as I did so.

Darkness consumed my vision as my head ached but soon I was back. And Minho was looking at me angrily. He was scaring me.

"Minho?"

He didn't respond. He just stared. His lips were slighty parted and he was panting. The dim like from his lantern made his face glow, his eyes had flames dancing inside of them.

"Be honest with me," he demanded, his eyebrows furrowing as his tone got serious, "Do you want me to kiss you? Ever?"

"Minho-"

"Answer me Ellise!" he yelled, making my eyes widen.

If he gets caught..

"I guess,"

"You guess?" he stepped closer to the window, his eyes narrowing even more, "You guess?! Yes or no!"

I whimpered, "Yes Minho,"

There was a rattle of keys and then a lock snapping open. In came Minho in all his glory, a small smirk on his face. I scrambled back as far as I could until my back hit the solid wall. He took steady and calm steps towards me, cowering over me. He grabbed my wrists and held them by my sides, straddling me as our gazes met.

"M-Minho," I stuttered, looking down, "I think y-you should go,"

"You said yes Ellise," he chuckled in my ear, my spine shivered at the sound of his voice, "Or did you lie to me? Don't you trust me El? I'd never get mad, tell me the truth,"

I yanked my arms free letting mysekf securely strap them onto his neck pulling him closer. I stopped, a few milimetres before contact. I smirked and looked him dead in the eyes.

"Now isn't the time buddy," I whispered, bringing on of my hands to his face, gentely caressing his cheek with my fingertips.

I outlined his lips, drawing it with my fingers. Biting my lip softly as I did so, causing Minho to groan. I sloppily kissed his cheek, trailing wet butterfly kissing down towards the edge of his jaw. I got to his chin, and moved upwards, throwing away the space between us. I kissed him for a few seconds before pulling away, pushing his body away from mine.