epilogue ☓ in the end

Minho had his smirk on as he watched Thomas trick the WICKED worker and threaten him. Minho closed his eyes and sighed, chuckling at the boys antics. The commotion stopped and the guard laughed putting his hands up in surrender and ressuming his post. Brenda went back to Jorge's side and Thomas sat back down next to Newt as Minho sat alone. Minho's eyes drooped and he slowly fell unconcious.

"Minho!" Ellise giggled as he threw her over his shoulder.

He smirked taking a glance at her ass, "Yes babe?"

"Put me down shuckface!" she laughed as he tapped her on the bum.

Minho chuckled placing Ellise in front of him and pouting. She shook her head and laughed at him, wrapping her arms around him. She kissed him lightly before letting go and running off through the trees. Minho shook his head and chuckled at the love of his life, before running after her, pushing branches away from his face. He stopped when he saw her lying in the centre of a clearing, her arms tossed out in front of her and her legs all tangled up. A pool of blood slipping from a bullet hole in the side of her hip as it stained the once lush green grass beneath her. Minho collapsed onto his knees and screamed. He bent over on all fours and fisted the flower covered grass, ripping it out in frustration.

I was never there to save her, his thoughts reminded him, she's dead because of you.

Minho woke right up in a sweat, glistening beads falling down his forehead, his chest heaving and tightening with pain. He looked dowm at the white sheets and furrowed his eyebrows as he scanned his surrondings. He was alone in a white room, the wooden desk the only splash of colour in the furniture. His clothes were still the same dirty pair he had since he left the maze. The bland white door cracked open and a petite figure entered, shutting the door quietly. Minho shifted slightly in his covers and pulled them up a bit so he could peak. The girl looked down at the ugly looking food on the plate she had in her grasp, her dirty black combat boots tapped along the white floor as she walked towards the desk. She carefully placed the gruesome food on it's wooden surface and then the familiar looking brunette spun around and looked over at the Asian boy. Tears pricked in Minho's eyes as he pushed the covers off of him, sitting up and looking the girl up and down. She wore denim shorts instead of her usual denim jeans and her hair looked like she had just had a showering, it was slightly damp looking and curly at the ends. But what Minho was staring at was her chest, the familiar baby blue button up he had given her the night she arrived in the Glade.

"Am- Am I dead?" Minho croaked as he looked at her down once more.

The girl giggled looking down and shaking her head, "No, silly."

"Am- I'm dreaming aren't I?" he stumbled over his words as he got off the uncomfortable matress.

She laughed shaking her head again, "Minho, you're not dreaming."

"Am I in your dream?" he question as he slowly walked towards the girl.

She covered her face with her hands, "No you shuckface. We're in one of WICKED's headquarters."

He bit his lip, and circled around the girl, making sure she had the same ass that she did back in the Glade.

"Damn." he muttered when he got a look at her from the back in those shorts.

She spun around and raised her eyebrows at him, "What?"

Minho smirked, grabbing the girl by her thighs and picking her up, wrapping her legs around his waist. He pushed her against the wall and demanded what he had been missing in those weeks in the Scorch.

"Kiss me, kiss me, kiss me." he muttered.

She bit her lip holding back a laugh before curling her fingers in Minho's hair and pressing her lips against his. Minho closed his eyes and pressed his body against hers, harder as he deepened the kiss. She removed her lips from his and began to softly place kisses down his neck. Minho's eyes shot open and he tensed at the sudden pleasurable contact. His eyes slowly fluttered closed as she began nibbling and biting making Minho groan as he started to get a problem. Minho carried her away from the wall and threw her down onto the bed before climbing ontop of her with a smirk on his face.

"Elliseeeeee!" Minho cooed at her, gesturing to his problem downstairs.

Ellise laughed, "You want me to fix that don't you?" his expression went smug at the suggestion, "There are cameras are in here you know," Minho raised an eyebrow at her with a pout, "And you don't care."

Minho smiled giving her a chaste kiss, resting his forehead against hers, "Thomas is going to kill me."

Ellise rolled her eyes, "I love you, dammit."

Minho's eyes widened and he grinned, "Love you too shuckface."

---------------

In the end, Minho was still able to fight through the bad, no matter how hard things got, he fought and believed. And if he had given up all hope, he wouldn't of gotten his happy ending. Even when Ellise was cooped up inside WICKED she watched the boys on the monitors and never gave up the thought of seeing him again.

What I'm trying to say is, no matter how tough it gets, don't give up, don't let go of hope, don't stop living, because if you stop being a fighter, you'll never see the brighter side of day and you'll never be able to say you were one of the people who survived the bad and got their happy ending.

» well idk if that was any good tbh but yeah thats the end lol ok bye :)<3 -mickie «