5 ☓ present day

**in the first bit i tried to do something sweet and strange with Minho but i don't think that really worked so wow why am i posting this (bc i wrote it and i'm to lazy to get rid of it**

Minho was mad. She promised. She said she wouldn't. She said that she would just sit there and wait for him to come back. She lied. She drank the remains of that stupid bottle and this made him furious. She wasn't dead but she was close to it. She took breaths once every minute, and even the Med-Jacks thought that was impossible. If she stopped breathing for just below a minute, shouldn't she of died? The way she barely breathed angered Minho anymore, he pulled on his hair as he sat by her bed. He wasn't concerned about ripping out his hair, he was only concerned for her. Why had Ellise been so stupid? Surely if she drank the whole vile she would of died. Minho was tempted to scream out in frustration, he wanted to punch the fragile girl laying on the matress. But he couldn't, he couldn't convince himself to harm the girl that layed there almost lifeless. Minho sometimes got up to pace around the room, occasionally stopping to slam his fist against a wall and mutter curse words under his breath.

"You're foolish," Minho stated, turning around from the wall and staring at the girl, "You are one stupid shucking shank," he slid down the wall and groaned, "I hate you, I hate you so much," his chewed on his lip as his eyebrows furrowed together, "I'm so worried about you, I hate you but I am, wake up, please,"

No response, she didn't even twitch, nor flutter her eyes.

"Shucking wake up so I can yell at you face to face!" he shouted, "Because I can't hit you, I won't let myself hurt you physically. You're way too innocent for that. Innocent? Bullklunk, you helped build this hell, I hate you, so so so so much," the corner of his mouth twiched and he tried to hold back the sadness with his anger, "I miss you. Because I was different to you, you didn't see me as the stupid sarcastic sass queen everyone thinks I am, you trusted me with a lot. And we only knew each other for such an ammount of time. If I wasn't the person that found you, maybe you wouldn't even look at me," he groaned at, rubbing his eyes, "How dare you leave me with all thse smelly shanks? I really hate you,"

His mouth twitched again and he smiled but then it soon replaced with a frown.

"But in all seriousness, wake up, I can't believe you disobeyed me and tried to kill yourself over some stupid memories," he scowled, looking at the rotten floor boards beneath his feet, "I don't want you remembering too much, like a boyfriend, or your good looking guy best friend. Or your old crush for that matter. Just remember your family and no one else. Because if you do remember a special boy in your life, I'll hate you even more. And I'll hate you even more if you wake up because you were almost dead and that makes me really mad,"

He took one last glance at Ellise before standing up.

"I'm not coming back, even if you wake up, I'm not coming rushing to your bedside you stupid greenie, I can't stand looking at you, looking at you like this,"

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

I blinked at my surrondings in confusion.

Where am I?

"The present," my subconscious responded.

How is that possible?

"You're twin abilities with your brother,"

So I'm where Thomas is? Why?

"You'll see,"

So I spun around, looking between more monitors and more scientists. Then I spotted Thomas, knocked out on an operating table.