2 ☓ trust issues

Once we entered Alby's room, he glanced up from his desk and his eyebrows furrowed. He dropped his pencil, and put the piece of paper he was writing on in a draw.

He keeps secrets. Alot of secrets.

"Am I going shucking crazy?" he muttered walking over.

He placed his hand on my face and I coughed and spluttered, clawing his hand off of me. He raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms.

"Where'd she come from?"

Minho smirked at me before looking back at Alby, "She's been hiding in the box since it arrived,"

Alby's suprised face didn't cease, his jaw was still dropped for a minute or so before walking to the corner of his room and pickimg up a box.

"Makes sense why this was in the box," he muttered, placing it on the floor and opening it.

Out he pulled were bra's, clothes, then he pulled out tampons. I gasped, bending down and scooping everything up and placing it back into the box. Both Alby and Minho doubled over with laughter. I sealed the box and hugged it to my chest, my face bright red.

"She doesn't talk much does she?" Alby grinned, "I like her already. What's your name?"

I glanced at Minho for help, pleading him with my eyes which were who-knows-what colour.

"It's Ellise," Minho sighed, scratching the back of his neck.

Alby raised his eyebrows, "Wow, you spoke your first words to Minho? Most open up to Newt on their first day, since he's pretty much the nicest shank in this place,"

Minho holded his heart in fake hurt, "I'm nice," this made Alby roll his eyes, "I'm just in the maze when the greenies come, they'd all come running to me since I'm the most good-looking shank, and most amazing,"

Then time I turned to him and raised my eyebrows.

"Even she thinks you're a shuckface," Alby cackled, buckling over in hysterics.

Minho looked at me and pouted, crossing his buff arms. I giggled and looked over at Alby who was out of breath.

"This girl doesn't even have to speak, her face expressions are priceless," Alby shook his head with a grin on his face.

My eyebrows creased and clutched my chest, unsure if that was an insult or not. Minho saw my expression and gave me a side hug.

"He meant in a good way greenie, don't cry,"

I pushed him away and pursed my lips, shoving him backwards.

"Thats it, no meeting nessescary I don't want all those shanks tryna get her kicked out, I love her, I think we should keep her!" Alby cheered taking both me and Minho by suprise.

I think Minho was surprised by the fact he was excited about it, or maybe the fact he said he loved me. I was surprised because they were going to have a meeting about me.

I finally managed to say something to the boy, "Thank you Alby,"

This took them by surprise also.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

An hour later, I was exiting Alby's room with Minho. Minho and Alby had been talking and just had a good time being friends while I ate. I talked a few times, but only around five words each time. I felt like I could trust Minho, just because he was the first to talk to me, and he made sure I felt safe. Minho wrapped his arm supportingly around my shoulders.

"I've never seen Alby laugh so hard, that was so rare," Minho chuckled, turning me to face him.

I shrugged, "I didn't even say anything though. I felt like he was almost laughing at me all together,"