Chapter 31

He insisted to drive and I just let him because he was the one who knows where we're going after all.

"I should buy you more Cinnamoroll stuffed toy." he out of nowhere said.

"Why so?" I uttered as I sip to my Dunkin' coffee and looked to his coffee in center console.

"Para meron ka sa kotse mo, and iba pa yung nasa kwarto and living room mo." Aki said after he settled himself in driver's seat. "You can have a sip bookie." pertaining to his coffee and patted my head.

Napansin sigurong minamata ko ang kape niya.

"Thank you!" masaya kong sabi at tinikman iyon.

I brought the stuffed toy he gave to me since he said we're gonna have a long drive to meet the person he wants me to meet to.

"I knew it, mas masarap ang iyo." I disappointedly said.

He ordered the ice vanilla latte where I ordered the espresso one just to explore a different flavor.

He always got a taste!

"You can have it." he simply said while his full attention were into side and rear view mirror as we're gonna entering the main road.

"Can we switch?" I clarified it.

"Sure." he then turned his attention to me and smiled.

"Ang pogi naman?" loko ko and he broke more into a smile.

Ang dali naman pakiligin nito!

He put his right hand to my left leg as I handed him my drink for him to sip it.

"I like your coffee more though." he said after tasting it.

"You just like everything I've chose, Aki." ani ko naman.

Kahit yata gawan ko siya ng pinaka-mapait na matcha drinks ay iinumin niya at sasabihin pa ring masarap kahit hindi niya talaga hilig ang matcha kasi madaling sumama ang tiyan niya roon!

"Of course, you're Ivo, the Ivo who everyone's wants to have." he exaggeratedly uttered.

"Ang OA naman." natatawa kong sabi and I just turned my gaze to the windows.

I just watched a movie to my iPad without putting my headphones on just to keep myself awake while entertaining him.

He already rested his hand to my leg and never removed it, except when he holds my chest every time he needs to do a strong brake.

I even have my seatbelt on though. Para talaga kong baby dito ah!