Chapter Seven

The car zoomed passed the sign that had the name of the small town Danny grew up in. Harrison was excited to meet the whole Knowles family. Kim had met them and given Harrison some tips. Mainly, she talked about how invested they were into Danny's personal lives which meant his parents knew all about James. Of course, this made Harrison just want to try even harder to impress them.

"Also one more thing about the Knowles family." Kim said. "His sister is somewhat of a party animal and a complete freedom lover."

"Freedom lover?"

"She believes in an open relationship and might I add she is proving that is a possibility. Her boyfriend slash partner is beyond chill and amazing. So just giving you a heads up on the wild child of the family. Mell can get a little to excited sometimes."

"A party animal, huh?"

"Yep and a strong believer in love. So I'm sure she'll find you perfectly suitable for her brother. I do so I'm pretty sure she will."

"I hope she will."

Harrison swallowed his insecurities and prepared to meet the Knowles family.

_________

Danny awoke to Mell's face looking through the car window. This made Danny jump up and Mell laugh outside with Harrison.

"I told you he would be scared." Mell said. "I like your boyfriend, little brother."

Harrison blushed at the compliment as Danny got up and looked out to see the home he had grown up in. Memories started to flood into his mind. Nostalgia took over.

"He's remembering." Mell ruffled Danny's hair. "It's really adorable when he does this."

"He's adorable all the time." Harrison kissed Danny's cheek.

"So how long have you two been dating?" Mell asked them.

"They've been dating for about a month." Kim said. "I wonder what they'll have in store for their one month anniversary."

"Seeing as I am a romantic I imagine I have something really romantic in store." Harrison winked at Danny.

Danny just smiled.

"Well, let's go in, shall we." Mell said.

Danny got out of the car and that's when Janice ran out the front door. She hugged Danny picking him up from the ground.

"Holy crap!" Janice shouted. "I've missed you so much little bro!"

"I missed you, too." Danny laughed as Janice started to spin him around.

"So now that that reunion is over let's step into the home where we have all endured puberty shall we." Mell said.

Kim smiled at the sight of Danny's parents.

"Why if it isn't the amazing Knowles." Kim hugged them both.

"The amazing Kim greets us with her presence." Mrs. Knowles said as Mr. Knowles left the hugging to greet Harrison.

"You must be Harrison." Mr. Knowles said. "Well, I guess my son has good taste in men."

Harrison smiled as his face turned red.

"Thanks?"

"Of course our son has good taste. His mother gave him that butt and those looks." Mrs. Knowles shook Harrison's hand.

"I knew this would happen." Danny shook his head while smiling.

_________

Kim walked into the guest room she stayed in for what seemed like forever as Danny walked inside with her.