Chapter Twenty-Three

| Tadashi's POV |

"No!" He shouts. "No!" Tadashi looks over at Callaghan. "You-" He raises his fist.

"Tadashi, no! The microbots!" Hiro shouts. "Look!"

Tadashi looks up and sees the microbots raining down. "Looks like you're out of microbots."

Tadashi panics as the portal falls down. It crashes onto the pavement below.

"We have to shut it down," Hiro says.

"No!" Tadashi exclaims. "___'s in there."

Honey Lemon gasps. "We have to get her out!"

"You can't!" Krei says. "The portal's going to destroy itself."

"I'm going," Tadashi says. He knows that if he doesn't get you out of there soon, you'll end up lost forever like Callaghan's daughter.

Hiro panics. He reaches out and grabs his brother's arm. "Tadashi, no!"

"___'s in there," Tadashi says. "Someone has to help."

Hiro swallows. He nods and steps back.

Tadashi doesn't waste any time. He flies right into the portal. At first, a blinding light hits him. He blinks as his vision adjusts to his surroundings. It's bright pink and purple.

Tadashi spots you instantly. You're unconcious. He flies to your side and takes you into his arms. His eyes look over you, concerned. Your chest is hardly moving. Your lips are turning blue. The only oxygen in here comes through the opening. It's not enough. Tadashi reaches up and unlatches his helmet. He lifts it up and puts it on your head. He latches it back. You take a deep, gasping breath. Tadashi tries not to panic as his lungs struggle for air. He listens to your even breaths and that keeps him calm.

"T-Tadashi?" Your voice squeaks. You're too weak to keep your eyes open. Tadashi's body is just beginning to shut down when the blinding light hits his eyes once again.