Far Away (Haleb)

I have an idea for a Haleb one. It could be interesting with just love letters which have been sent to each other. Him telling her how he wishes to tell her about Kayla (Caleb's half sister) and everything. And she could tell her he misses her. Then at the end could be a reunion. You could use the song by Juilia Sheer, 'Far Away'. Prompt by PrettyxLittlexKiller

Hanna's POV

Spencer, Aria, Emily, Alison and I are all living in a 3 story, 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house about 15 minutes from UCLA. All 5 of us are freshman at UCLA. We all moved here in June because we wanted to get a early start living LA life. Toby and Ezra also live with us. Toby is a police officer at LAPD. Ezra owns a book store/coffee shop right down the street from where we all live. Caleb would be here to except he is still living in Ravenswood. Caleb is there with his half sister Kayla and their dad. I keep trying to convince Caleb to move here but Kayla still has one more year of high school and he doesn't want to leave her. So for right now we just send these really sweet love letters back and forth. We could send emails but Caleb thinks they are more romantic when they are handwritten. 

Dear Hanna,

I hope you are having fun at UCLA. Kayla and I are doing great. I went with Kayla to her homecoming. She won homecoming queen. I know your homecoming is in a couple weeks and I 'm truly sorry that I have to miss it. Next year I promise we will be together in LA.

How is life in LA with all your friends? Have you gone to the beach yet or are you saving that for when I come to visit you?

Love, Caleb

I always loved Caleb's letters because he kept them short and sweet. Caleb was right, the handwritten letters are more romantic except for the fact that they could easily get in someone else's hands. So far my friends have respected me and when one comes in the mail they give it to me without opening the envelope. I was already starting to write my response back to Caleb.

Dear Caleb,

I really wish you were here. I am happy that you and Kayla are doing great. Maybe Kayla could come with you when you visit. I'm sure my friends would love to meet her. I don't even think I will go to homecoming. What's the point if you won't be there. It wouldn't be any fun when all my friends have dates and I don't. Life in LA is amazing. It's a much larger city compared to Rosewood. I decided to save the beach for when you are here since that will make it more special and you can pretty much go to the beach all year round. 

How are things going between you and your dad? 

P.S. Toby misses you as well and can't wait for your visit.

Love, Hanna

I was putting my letter in the envelope when Toby got home from work.

"Is that another love letter from Caleb?" Toby asked

"No, it's the letter I wrote to Caleb." I said

"What did you write?" Toby asked

"That's none of your business but I did say how much you missed Caleb." I said

"Is Spencer here?" Toby asked

"No, Spencer went to shop for homecoming dresses at the Santa Monica Pier with Aria, Emily and Alison. Ezra's still at work so it's just you and me." I said

"Why didn't you go with them? Hanna, you love shopping." Toby said

"I'm not going to homecoming so I have no need to buy a new dress." I said