Emison family - Love is Love

Emily and Alison are in their mid 30's for this story. They live together and are married.

Emison kids:

Brandon DiLaurentis Fitz (Ezra is the biological father bec. Alison got drunk at a high school grad. party and slept with Ezra) - 15 Years old

Callie Fields DiLaurentis (Jason is the biological father bec. Emily got drunk at a high school grad. party and slept with Jason) - 15 years old

Isabella and Arabella - 10 year old twin girls (Adopted by Emily and Alison when they were babies)

Brandon's POV

My sister Callie and I have been trying to figure out who my dad and who her dad is for 3 years now. Callie and I are twins well not by genetics but in our hearts we are. Callie and I were both born on March 21. My moms name is Alison and her moms name is Emily. Alison and Emily are our moms.

We also have younger twin sisters named Isabella and Arabella. They are 10 years old and our moms adopted them when they were babies. It's a sad story and the twins don't exactly know the truth because they wouldn't understand. Hours before Isabella and Arabella where born their dad was driving their mom to the hospital because she was going into labor. At the time their birth dad was drunk. They got to the hospital but by ambulance because he had gotten into a crash. Isabella and Arabella's mom only survived long enough for the babies to be delivered. Isabella and Arabella's dad went to Jail and wouldn't be getting out for at least another 5 years.

Callie and I are in the spring semester of Freshman year at Rosewood high. I play basketball, baseball. I learned how to play the piano, the guitar, and I can sing as well. Callie is more into dramatic arts so she takes acting and singing more seriously then I do. Our mom's went to the same school. Callie and I even have some of the same teachers that they had. My favorite is our English teacher Mr. Fitz. He is also a family friend. My moms have him over every other Sunday for dinner. Tonight was one of those nights. Before dinner I overheard my mom Alison talking to Mr. Fitz.

"Now that Brandon is 15 I think it's time to tell him the truth." Ezra said

"What truth, I am his mother and Emily adopted him." Alison said

"I want Brandon to know. It's been 15 years now and I can't even do one father/son activity with him." Ezra said

"You have Malcolm and Katie. You don't need my son as well." Alison said

Katie Fitz is 15 like Callie and I. She is in English class with us and Callie is friends with her.

"Malcolm is 21 now and he only comes home from NYU a few times a year. Katie prefers to be with her friends over me." Ezra said

"In cause you don't know Katie is upstairs with Callie right now." Alison said

"That can't be true. Katie is supposed to be with her mom. Ever since Aria and I divorced 7 years ago she got Katie for the weekends." Ezra said

"It is true Ezra. If you don't believe me go see for yourself. Katie slept over her last night and the night before to. I think you need to talk to her and ask her why she's avoiding her mom." Alison said

"I can talk to Katie if you talk to Aria." Ezra said

I learned a lot from overhearing this conversation. I can't believe Mr. Fitz is my dad. One mystery solved and one more to go. Maybe I can figure it out for Callie. She already thinks I'm the best sibling ever.