Ezria - Making Christmas Special

Could you do Ezria pregnancy set after the proposal please. Idea by Bethwilliamss20 on Wattpad. 

Aria's POV

I don't normally enjoy winter but I love the holiday season. I love decorating the Christmas tree and making cookies. I also love Christmas music. I sing them during the entire month of December. Last Christmas Ezra made it special by asking me to marry him and this Christmas I had a surprise for him.

(Aria is 22 and 21 in the flashback)

Flashback to Ezria proposal

I had a feeling that this Christmas was going to be special. Ezra and I have been dating on and off for 5 years. I was 16 when we met. Ezra was 23 so we had to keep our relationship a secret for awhile. When my parents found out they were not happy and forced Ezra and I to split up.

Ezra and I always knew we were meant to be so we kept fighting for each other. We almost broke up after I graduated from Rosewood high but I ended up going to Hollis college so Ezra and I could stay together.

That summer since I was 18 I moved out of my parents house and into Ezra's apartment. Ezra and I often talk about what we want in our future. We both want a happy marriage, a house, pets, and kids.

3 years later and none of that has happened yet. I have a feeling that 21 is going to be a lucky year  and I have been 21 for 6 months already.

Spencer, Hanna, Emily, Alison, and I went to the mall for girls day since we were all back in Rosewood for the holidays.

"Toby has gotten job offers for police departments all over the country." Spencer said

"Wow, is he going to take one of them?" I asked

"He hasn't decided yet but part of me wants him to say no because I still have one semester of U Penn left so we would be apart for a few months if he left." Spencer said

"Caleb got promoted and we are looking for a house in NYC." Hanna said

"So I guess that means you and Caleb will be staying in NYC after you finish one last semester at NYU." I said

"Yes, Caleb and I are really happy in New York. I think he is close to proposing but I'm not sure if we would have the wedding in Rosewood or NYC." Hanna said

"I applied to be the new swim coach at Rosewood High." Emily said

"I have already had some job interviews for teaching positions starting in the summer." Alison said

"Ezra and I have this 5 year plan that starts with getting married, buying a house, adopting one maybe 2 pets, and then having a kid." I said

I got home from shopping and noticed that Ezra already decorated the Christmas tree without me.

"I thought we were decorating the tree together like we always have since I moved in." I said

"I decided to work on it while you were with your friends but to be fair you can bake the Christmas cookies by yourself." Ezra said

"Isn't it more fun to bake together?" I asked

"I was trying to avoid the food fight this year." Ezra said

"Ok then I will bake the cookies myself since you decorated the tree all by yourself." I said

An hour later the cookies were done and put into the cookie jar. Ezra and I went out for a romantic dinner and when we got back I noticed something was up with the tree. I don't know how I didn't see this earlier. Instead of Christmas ornaments the tree was decorated with pictures of us from the last 5 years. Starting with when we first met at the bottom of the tree all the way to our most recent picture at the top. On the very top of the tree I noticed a small wrapped present. Ezra picked me up so I could grab the present and then he asked me to hand it to him. I realized then what was going on, Ezra was going to ask me to Mary him. The proposal was just a simple "Aria Montgomery, will you marry me?" I said "Yes without any hesitation.

End of Flashback

Ezra and I had gotten married over the summer. We haven't moved into a house yet but we are looking for one. Ezra and I are standing in front of a decorated Christmas tree. This one didn't have all the pictures like last year but it was decorated by both of us this year. Ezra doesn't know this but I am pregnant. Ezra will know soon because one of his Christmas presents is wrapped up. I have the positive pregnancy test and the first ultrasound photo.

After Ezra opened the present and found out I was truly pregnant he was surprised but happy.

"I was going to wait to tell you but I found a house and it's perfect for us." Ezra said

"Really, When can I see it?" I asked

"Not for a few days but I promise you this is our dream home." Ezra said

It was a week later when I saw the house. It was perfect. 2 floors (3 counting the basement), 4 bedrooms including a guest bedroom on the main floor, 4 bathrooms - 2 on the main floor and 2 on the upper floor. The house also had a 3 car attached garage, plus a large fenced in back yard and a large front yard.

We moved into the house in February and by August our daughter was born.

What did you think about this one?

Votes and Comments mean everything to me plus they help me write faster. The more Votes and Comments I get, the faster my stories will be updated.

Please give me some more ideas for "PLL Story Book". You can give me your idea in the comments or by sending me a private message. I would love to do some based off of a scene in PLL. So let me know what 1. Season and Episode, 2. couple or characters used, 3. what happens in the scene.

Remember to Vote and Comment