Speak Now (Haleb)

Hanna is about to get married but it's not to the love of her life. Will Caleb be able to stop the wedding and make things right for her? Will she take him back after all the time they spent apart? Prompt by BersabehS on twitter.

Read, Vote, and Comment

Hanna's POV

Someone like me who is 21 and days away from getting married should be happy right? I would think so but I'm not exactly that happy because the guy I am supposed to marry in 72 hours is not the love of my life. Travis is an amazing guy but he is not Caleb. Caleb and I broke up 3 years ago over a stupid fight. I tried to apologize but he wouldn't forgive me. I even asked Toby to ask Caleb to give me a second chance. When things didn't work I moved on but I still miss Caleb.

I was lost in my thoughts as I was waiting to pick Travis up from work. His car was being repaired and his dad needed his car today. I remembered how Travis proposed to me. We were in a traffic jam on interstate 95 after leaving a hockey game at Wells Fargo Center in downtown Philadelphia. I'm not even into sports but Travis older brother plays in the NHL. Travis said "Will you marry me". I thought he was kidding so I said "Yes." I love Travis and I would see a future with him if it wasn't for my past with Caleb.

Since I had already said yes and now the wedding was so close I didn't want to disappoint Travis. The rehearsal dinner would be easy since it would only be us and the wedding party. My maid of honer is Spencer Hastings. My brides mates are Aria Montgomery, Emily Fields, and Alison DiLaurentis. 

Travis best man is his older brother. Travis groomsmen are Ezra Fitz, Toby Cavanaugh, and Jason DiLaurentis.

The rehearsal dinner - General POV

Everyone in the wedding party is here. Plus Hanna's mom and Dad as well as Travis parents.

"I may have accidentally told Caleb that Hanna is getting married tomorrow." Spencer said to Toby

"What did he say?" Toby asked

"Caleb sounded disappointed and I may have even slipped out that she is getting married at the Rosewood church and it starts at noon tomorrow." Spencer said

"You better tell Hanna what you told Caleb." Toby said

"Do you think she will hate me?" Spencer asked

"If Hanna is your true friend then she will understand." Toby said

"Hanna should be marrying  Caleb tomorrow and not Travis." Spencer said

"Let me guess you accidentally told Caleb in the hopes that he can stop the wedding." Toby said

"I may have. Someone has to stop Hanna from marrying the wrong guy and I didn't want to be the one to do it." Spencer said

"I would have tried to stop the wedding if you just asked me Spencer." Toby said  

The wedding was rehearsed. Walking down the aisle Spencer is paired up with Travis brother, Aria is paired up with Ezra, Emily is paired up with Toby, and Alison is pared up with Jason. Spencer wanted to be paired up with Toby but since Toby is with Emily she is ok with it.

"Hanna can we talk?" Spencer asked

"I can't change things last minute so I'm sorry you and Toby can't be paired together but you will still be able to sit together after the actual wedding." Hanna said