Haleb with Kids

Write one about Hanna having dollhouse nightmares and Haleb's kid's don't know about it. Haleb's kids find something they are not supposed to see and Hanna and Caleb have to explain some things to them but how much can they say to their two 7 year old kids

Idea by MaddieWrites03

Story is a little different then the original idea

Hanna Marin Rivers - 27 years old

Caleb Rivers - 27 years old

Haleb's house

3,163 square feet - 2 floors

4 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom 

2 car attached garage 

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/6787-Ironwood-Tree-Cir-Colorado-Springs-CO-80927/121869364_zpid/

Hanna's POV (November)

For the last 10 years Caleb and I have been living in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Caleb and I both graduated from University of Colorado - Colorado Springs. Caleb graduated 1 year before me because he was so smart it only took him 3 years to do 4 years of University classes. When we were 21 we got married and had 2 kids. Sabrina and Josh are now 7 years old. We also just recently bought our dream house. I couldn't believe how big it was compared to the two bedroom apartment we were living in. Sabrina and Josh are currently in 2nd grade at Banning Lewis Ranch Academy. Banning Lewis Ranch is a K - 8 public charter school walking distance from the house. Once Sabrina and Josh are high school age they would be going to Vista Ridge high school. The high school is about 2 miles from our house but I don't want our kids to grow up that fast.

Caleb's 2 younger brothers graduated high school this year and are now at US Air Force Academy. Caleb has not seen them that much even though the Air Force Academy is only about 30 minutes from where we lived. 

This year for Thanksgiving Caleb parents are coming to visit us. Even though his mom and dad are divorced they still get along unlike my parents. My mom and dad still have trouble being in the same room as each other. 

It was early morning and the kids were still sleeping but I had to wake them up in a few minutes for school. Caleb had already left for work a few minutes ago and wouldn't be back until tonight. Caleb worked for Apple. He was the manager at the Colorado Springs store. I worked out of our house as a wedding planner. It was great for us because I could be home for the kids when they weren't in school. I woke Josh up first because he was always easier to get up. Josh enjoyed school unlike Sabrina who wished she didn't have to go.

When I walked into Josh's room he was already awake. 

"Did dad leave yet?" Josh asked

"Yes, about 5 minutes ago." I said

"Can you wake me up before he leaves tomorrow?" Josh asked

"How about I have your dad wake you up for school tomorrow?" I asked

"That's even better." Josh said

"I'm going to go wake up your sister now or at least try to wake her up." I said

I went into the hallway and into the next bedroom. Sabrina was still asleep. I pulled the covers off of her. She was hugging a snoopy stuffed animal. Sabrina sleeps with at least one stuffed animal every night.  I lightly tapped her shoulder trying to get her to wake up. She opened her eyes for one moment and then closed them again.