Chapter 34

Simon's PoV:

I woke up in the position where I fell asleep, pretty much spooning Danielle. She was breathing lightly, and she was warm and comfortable to lay with. I couldn't bring myself to leave. I twisted my body to face the other way and I grabbed my phone and slid the screen up to get to the camera.

I twisted back around and put my arm back over Danielle so we were both in the camera. I grinned and took the picture but it was on loud, so I heard the click of the camera, and so did Danielle.

"S-Simon?" She croaked, yawning, I locked my phone.

"Mm?" I tried not to smile.

"Did you just take a picture of me?" She laughed with her hands over her face. I chuckled.

"Technically I took a picture of us so it's not the same, it's not as creepy, you see." I rested my head on her shoulder.

"Oh I see." She laughed at me.

"Come on, I'm putting something on my snapchat story." I told her, sitting up.

"Great, now I'm cold. Thanks Simon." She groaned up and curled into a ball. I laughed and held my arm out.

"Come on, loser." I rolled my eyes smiling, while Dani got up and cuddled back into me.

"Why is it like minus thirty degrees in my apartment, this isn't fair." She complained.

"This is why we spend more than half our lives in my house." I joked. "Smile!" I said to Danielle holding up my phone again. She grinned into the camera and I added it to my snapchat story. "Besides, why don't you just get someone in to fix your heater?"

"Because I don't have a job yet, and I'm already broke, I don't want to have to pay any more money on this god awful apartment." She laughed.

"Well why don't you move into my house?" I suggested sincerely. She snapped her head at me and her eyes went wide, I laughed and took another snap chat photo, adding it to my story.

"Are you being serious?" She laughed but then went back to her confused state.

"Yeah I am, you always stay at ours anyway, we can just make the spare room yours." I smiled, and her face lighted up. She screamed.

"SIMON, I LOVE YOU." She exclaimed, with her hands up in the air.

"I know, I know." I laughed getting the camera ready for the perfect moment. She laughed again, grabbed my face and kissed my cheek. Of course I took the picture and added it to my snapchat story.

"Thank you Simon, it means a lot." Danielle smiled sweetly. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it. "Anytime."

"Well I'll have to ask the guys but I'm sure they'll say yes anyway, and Josh will be happy so..." I explained, nodding my head slowly.

"Okay that's fine, I should probably start packing but I really can't be bothered yet so I'm just gonna stay here for a while." She said resting her head back on my shoulder, closing her eyes.

"Do you want me to hire a moving van or something?" I suggested, trying to make things easier for her.

"No I don't have that much stuff, it should only take up a couple of suitcases. I can move in tomorrow if it's okay with all of you."

"You wanna move in on your birthday? That sucks." I grinned.

"You remembered?!" Danielle cheered.

"Of course I remembered you idiot, you're my best friend. Also it's 7 days before the day we first met. And to top it all of I've gotten you the best present ever." I kissed the top of her head.