Chapter 7

Danielle's POV:

I woke up the next morning to the sound of laughter from all around me so I shuffled onto my back to see. In front of me I saw Josh, JJ, Ethan, Harry, Tobi and Vikk. I grunted and rolled over again.

"Come on, Danielle." Josh said in a parental voice

"I don't want to." I moaned. Josh sighed and came at me from the side. He picked me up and carried me downstairs to put me on the sofa. "Joshh!" I whined.

I sat up lazily and adjusted my eyes to the bright light.

"Here ya go." JJ said, handing me a bowl of cereal. I thanked him and smiled.

At that moment, Simon came in with his arm around Lucy. Oh my god, seeing them together made me want to hurl.

It was pretty awkward for a while because nobody was saying anything. Every time Simon saw me looking at him he'd quickly move his head away so he wouldn't have to look me in the eyes. Wimp.

"Well, I'm gonna get going. Call me, yeah babe?" Lucy said in a (way too) confident voice, looking at Simon. He nodded and kissed her goodbye. Ugh. On her way out she glared at me and I just waved and smiled. She grunted and slammed the door.

When she left, sooner or later everybody left the room. Whether they had to get ready, or do a video, It didn't matter. The problem was that I was left with him.

"So..." He said.

"So..."

"Why are you wearing Josh's clothes?" He asked me confused and curious.

"Well, I left my sleeping bag in your room so josh just let me borrow his clothes." I replied.

"Why didn't you just come in?" He asked dumbly. Did he really just say that? I put my Cheerios on the table in front of me. I took a deep breath.

"You know why." I glared at him, and stomped off.

****************************

Simons POV:

I heard Danielle run upstairs and slam a door. Probably Josh's.

Was she really that annoyed at me? Just because I slept with Lucy? I mean it's not like Danielle likes me, if she did we wouldn't be in this situation.

"Yo Simon, why the hell did you sleep with Lucy? Even I know that's a crappy idea!" He whispered, coming into the room.

"I don't know! I-I just need to get over HER." I whined, pointing upstairs. "I don't even like Lucy!" I whispered. It's true, she actually annoys me, I'm gonna have to break it off sometime.

I'd prefer Danielle over Lucy any day.

"Just go and talk to Danielle." Tobi said. He's right yet again.

"Okay, I'll tell you what happens." I said whilst standing up and walking up the stairs. I went to Josh's room and knocked on the door hesitantly.

5 seconds later, Danielle opened the door, stared into my eyes with somewhat disappointment, and walked straight pass me and down the stairs with her bags.

I followed her down of course.

"Um, Danielle?" I asked her. She ignored me and walked out of the front door. What? Where was she going?

"Danielle, what are you doing?"

"What does it look like, Simon? I came over here to hang out with your friends but I wanted to see you as well! I think I only saw you twice?" She shouted.

She was right. I'd spent all night with Lucy.

"I know, and I'm sorry okay?" I said.

"Oh, don't be sorry, I'm fine. Just go and invite Lucy round so somebody can spend sometime with you, even if it's not me." She argued, and started walking.

"What is your problem with her anyway?!" I shouted at her. But she just kept walking. Erhh, what is wrong with me?!

********************

Someone's POV:

"It's time." I said slyly.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, she's already getting in the way." I replied.

"And...?"

I turned my head to look out the car window to see Danielle walk away from Simon, angry. I turned to look back at the person sitting beside me and I leaned over closer to their face.

"And I'll do anything if it means she'll suffer..."

************************

Danielle's POV:

Erhh, what is wrong with him?! Doesn't he realise? But seriously, they only just met THAT night. It's ridiculous. She could be a psycho for all we know. God Simon, did your parents not teach you anything?

I grunted again. I kept ranting in my head about how stupid Simon was but I wasn't really looking where I was going and the next thing I knew was that I was on the floor.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" I heard from above me. I looked up to see a dark brown hair, blue eyed boy. He looked about 3 years older and I have to admit he looked HOT.

"Oh um, it's okay. I'm fine, really." I said, standing up and brushing myself off.

"Okay, I'm sorry again. Wow you're American! That's so cool." He smiled and I giggled. "My name is Justin." He said shaking my hand.

"Danielle." I grinned.

"What a lovely name." He smiled. I looked down at my feet, smiling.

"So, how come I've never seen you around here?" I asked.

"Just moved here. Thought I needed a bit of a change, you know?"

"Yeah, I know."

"Well, I've got to hurry off. I'll see you around, yeah? But just in case I don't, here's my number, maybe we can go out sometime? Plus, you're kind of the only person I know here so... " He said getting out a card from his wallet and giving it to me.

"Thanks, i guess I'll call you." I beamed.

"And I guess I'll answer." He smiled, walking backwards so he was still looking at me until he turned around and walked off.

I was left there, smiling to myself. What just happened?

Oh well, I'll just go home now instead of standing still with people staring at me. Although, as I left, I couldn't help but smile to myself.

***********************

A/N

Ooooohhh Justin and Danielle? Or Simon and Danielle?

Janielle/Dustin or Sanielle/Dimon?

Thanks for reading!

Comment and vote if you enjoyed and...

See ya!

YouTubeGirl7