Chapter 26

Simons POV:

*12 missed calls from Dani* my phone buzzed again. I had been avoiding her since yesterday, I still don't know what to do. I don't know why she's trying to call me because I kissed her, I would've thought she'd be fuming.

NEW MESSAGE RECEIVED

*Look simon we need to talk about this.* I sighed.

I was going to see her today anyway. She's coming over and we are gonna go out to eat with the sidemen plus Lucy and some girl called Aimee who I haven't actually met yet. I need to just talk to her. Come on, man up simon. I groaned.

*Im sorry, I can't talk now. See you later still?* I text her back

*yeah. See you then.* she replied almost instantly, she must be really worried. Guilt ran through me.

"Josh?" I shouted before I realised that he wasn't in. Oh well...

"Vikk?" I shouted after.

"Yeah?" I heard from his bedroom. I opened the door and went over to his bed. He was on his computer.

"Do you think Danielle hates me?"

"What? No you retard. She doesn't hate you for kissing her." He laughed. VIKK THIS IS NO TIME TO BE LAUGHING.

And yeah, I told him I kissed her. I also told josh. They don't know that I actually like her still, only Tobi does and obviously I told him. You could say he's my wing man.

"I mean, it didn't mean anything it was just in the moment. She knows that." Vikk smiled twisting his chair to look at me. "Yeah I guess so. Thanks. Are you ready for lunch?" I replied.

"Hm, how long have we got?" He asked.

"About half an hour. Danielle, Lucy and Aimee should be here soon."

"I better get ready then. I'll be down in a few." He said. I take this as my queue to leave...

"Okay man. See you in a bit."

*************************

Danielle's POV:

"AIMEE WE HAVE TO GO!" I laughed as she ran down the stairs of her house.

"Okay okay! Do I look alright? Like I don't want harry to see me looking like a homeless person you know?" She panicked. I only laughed louder.

"You look great. Now let's go." I dragged her outside and into the car.

"Are you nervous about simon? I mean because he kissed you and all." Okay so I told her. I tell her pretty much everything.

"Kind of. He's been avoiding me all day so obviously it's not gonna be a fantastic time." I shrugged.

"Eh it'll be okay. If not, then just go talk with Josh." She smiled.

"Yeah. Are you nervous to meet the guys?" I asked grinning madly.

"Only a lot..." She breathed heavily.

"Don't worry they'll love you." I nudged her arm from over the seat.

When we got to the house we had ten minutes until we were actually leaving. Everyone was there, including Lucy, but Josh wasn't. We were waiting and waiting and waiting but he just wasn't showing up. I tried calling him ten times but never did he pick up. Eventually we began to get worried so me, simon, harry and Aimee started to drive to tesco which was where he went before.

On the way we got stuck in a lot of traffic. None of us knew why or what was going on but we could only wait. As we grew closer and closer to the scene we saw it was a car accident. We drove into the flashing of red and blue to see a guy in the front seat with his head on the wheel, blood everywhere. It was none other than my best friend, Josh Zerker.