Chapter 19

Danielle's POV:

"Right, when you hear footsteps, that's when we act. Until then stay in position." Simon said, pretty seriously.

"Awh you're so cute when you're serious simon." Wait did I say that out loud? Oops...

I looked over at simon who was smiling, looking down at his plastic gun. I could of sworn he looked like he was blushing, but then that's the sort of things you're mind looks for when you crush on someone.

My happy thoughts were cut by the sound of the living room door opening. We were hiding behind two sofas and our plan was that when we heard the door or footsteps we would jump up "ninja style and shoot some mother..." You get the idea. That's what Simon said anyway.

You know, you have to do what Simon says...

Jesus Christ, that was bad...

Simon looked at me with big eyes as if to say "ready?" I nodded.

"Three..." I whispered.

"Two..." He whispered back, footsteps becoming gradually louder and louder.

"One..." We said nodding. "GO!!" We shouted in unison, jumping up and shooting a scared vikk.

"FUCK, WHERES MY HELMET?!" He screamed running out of the room.

I burst out laughing and high fived simon.

"You know for a little girl, you've got a pretty good shot." He chuckled.

I grinned and shot him in the foot laughing. He sat on the floor holding his foot beaming.

"Hey that actually hurt!" He whined laughing.

"Well who's the little one now?" I teased patting his head. He smiled, and grabbed my hand to pull me down with him. I flopped on the floor and fell on to his lap. Well this is awkward...

I laughed and grinned at him. Our faces were extremely close, closer than they should be. We stared into each other's eyes as if there was nothing else in the world to look at. However, before I knew it, we were leaning in. Somehow we had come to this moment in time where finally, it looked as if I would have my first kiss with Simon Minter. And crazily, it looked as if he wanted it too.

********************

Simons POV:

Are we actually doing this? Is this going to happen? I don't know. But what I do know, is that I want this. I want this like nothing I've ever wanted before. And it's about to happen. It's going to-

"SIMOOOON? DANIELLEEE? YOU CANT HIDE FOREVER!" I heard JJ scream from upstairs. Fuck.

Danielle jumped off of my lap in panic.

"Erm, what now?" She said, I coughed nervously.

"We need to erm, keep moving I guess." I replied.

"Hey!" She whispered a shout, opening the back door to the garden, which was conveniently behind us.

"Wow you're a genius." I said standing up with her. Since Vikk was already out because we shot him, it was just us and JJ and Josh in the game so we had to be careful.

I opened the door and we stepped out. Shutting the door behind us, we walked past the window so they wouldn't be able to see us through that.

"Okay, we won't be able to get upstairs going back through the living room because they know we're there from Vikk. We have to go around the house and re enter through the front door. The stairs are straight ahead of the door so it's a clear path. We just need to sprint and hope for the best." I said holding her shoulders. She burst out laughing and said an "okay" dramatically, imitating my serious voice.

"Serious Danielle!" I laughed.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." She said still laughing.

I turned around and dragged her around the house. As quietly as I could, I opened the door but it wasn't quiet enough as Josh ran from out of the living room spotting us.

"DANIELLE RUN!" I shouted pushing her inside so she could run upstairs.

"Dani you're dead!" Josh shouted as he went to pull the trigger. Come on hero simon.

I leaped in front of Danielle as Josh pulled his gun trigger so I took the bullet.

"Simon!" Danielle shouted leaning down to me. She put my head on her lap as she stared at me with shock. She looked up suddenly and took shots at Josh. Amazingly, one of her nerf bullets hit and Josh (fakely) fell down laughing.

"Why the hell did you jump in front of that bullet?!" She laughed.

"Because I know you can do this." I said fake coughing, trying to act as if I was dying.

"You're a way better player than me simon, I can't do this you div!" She whispered a shout.

"Sure you can! JJs gonna be in his room camping like he always does. Wait for him to make the first move. Even if you think you can't, he will muck it up let's be honest.." I coughed, "dying" in Danielle's arms.

"Okay, okay." She whispered.

"And Danielle?"

"Yeah? What is it?"

"I- I-" i made a gurgling noise and closed my eyes as if I was dead.

"WHYYYY??!!!" Danielle shouted, I'm guessing she was looking up at the ceiling shaking her hands up and down because that is the sort of thing she would do. I tried not to laugh as she picked up my upper half and rested me in the floor. I opened one of my eyes and I saw her stand up and pick up my gun so she had two. She started walking up the stairs slowly and she walked in my room. 5 seconds later, a wild Vikk with a camera chased her up the stairs doing a David Attenborough impression. I heard him say,

"And now, here we have a now angry Danielle Jones as she plots to get revenge for her loved one." Wow Vikk....

***********************

Danielle's POV:

I strutted into Simons room and picked up one of his boy better know hats and put it on. I also picked up his ray bands so I looked like a bad ass.

I was gonna wait for JJ like simon said. But I highly doubt that JJ will make the first move so I walked up to his room and opened the door. JJ was hiding behind his bed getting ready to shoot.

"Well, yolo." I said as I jumped into his room and went into a side role. I could hear the bullets flying past me. When I got up, I shot out of both guns hoping that one of them would hit. To my surprise, one of them did. And JJ screamed.

I jumped up screaming and dancing. I could hear Vikk behind me cheering and saying how ninja that was.

"YES! SUCK ON THAT JJ!" I shouted.

Simon and Josh ran into the room and picked me up shaking me about.

"How on earth?" Josh laughed.

"Well, I guess it's safe to say that now we, the ultimate sidemen, are Danielle's bitches." Simon said looking into Vikks camera.

This is way better than football, I thought to myself laughing.

******************

A/N

DONE!

Thanks for reading!

Comment and vote if you enjoyed and...

See ya!

YouTubeGirl7