Chapter 18

Danielle's POV:

I woke up with a big yawn and a stretch, when everything from yesterday came back into my head. The spiked drink, Simon, Josh, and Harry. Flashing images shot through my mind.

I feel fine. I'm pretty sure that the drugs are out of my system. I mean, yeah I have a slight headache but that's normal. Yeah, that's normal.

I walked downstairs slowly, I think I'm the first one up. I tip toed into the living room to watch some TV for a bit but instead I saw a sleeping Simon and Josh. And I have to say it, they both looked adorable..

I soon started to realise how I was just staring at them sleeping, creepily so I started to turn around when I saw simon fidget. I tried to quickly walk out of the room but-

"Dani?" Oops...

"Sorry, I forgot you were sleeping down here. I'll just go up." I whispered pointing to the ceiling.

"Don't worry. Come, sit." He replied, arms wide open.

I slowly walked over to him and he moved up so I could sit down. Once I was seated, simon got his duvet and put it over me so he was hugging me under the covers. Not laying down, still seated upright though. It was incredibly comfortable, however I soon felt my cheeks reddening so I looked away, trying to acting casual.

"You okay?" Simon chuckled, my face reddening even more.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I nervously laughed.

"Dunno." He pulled me in again closer. On a tiny level, it felt somewhat wrong. I don't know maybe because this is the sort of thing you'd do with your boyfriend and he is not my boyfriend, but on every other level it felt nothing but right. Like everything had turned perfect in the space of 1 minute.

"Oh no..." Wait did I say that out loud?

"What's wrong?" He said, eyes closed, yawning still.

"I have football..." I mumbled. With that simon shot up, eyes wide.

"You aren't going football." He argued.

" I have to I can't miss it Simon!" I giggled. He looked at me worried. He still thinks I'm sick? "Hey, I'm fine. Other than a little headache, I-"

"Headache?!" Simon freaked. He's making way too big a deal of this.

"Just a little headache simon! I'm fine." I laughed.

"Nope. No no no. No nope. You're staying here with me. I'm calling up your coach to tell him that you're ill." He said.

"Simon, I'm alright! Really!" I protested but he wasn't having any of it.

"You're not going Dani- OW." He shouted, as I saw a flash of orange. I looked over where simon was looking to see a now awake, grumpy looking Josh.

Nerf guns. What a great invention.

"Oh it is ON." Simon beamed as he stood up and got two nerf guns from the cupboard. He threw one at me and I caught it. "Good reflexes.." Simon smiled, whilst pulling me up to his other side so we were both facing Josh.

"IVE GOT DANIELLE!" Simon screamed.

"WHAT NO FAIR!" Josh moaned.

Flattered, I giggled and played with my gun, trying to figure out how to work it. Once I learnt, I looked up at simon who was grinning at me, intently. I smiled back and simon and Josh gave each other a death stare, before saying 3.. 2... 1.... GO and they ran upstairs into the others rooms. Following them, i saw that they were waking them all up telling them to get out their guns. Simon ran over to me and pulled me downstairs again.

"Simon, I'm so confused right now." I admitted, chuckling.

"It's okay. Just shoot anyone you see BUT me. We're a team. Yeah?" He said.

"Yeah."

************************

A/N

What's up people!

Sorry it's so short, the next chapter will be the rest of the nerf war and a bit more.

Thanks for reading!

Comment and vote if you enjoyed and...

See ya!

YouTubeGirl7